Iowa Football Recruiting

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
  • Optimistic
Reactions: YeahBuddy

Aug 26, 2014
He's "obsessed."
For some reason @YeahBuddy 's main purpose in life is to convince us all that Iowa has some relevance. He's desperate to hold onto the past. I think deep down he understands that ISU is now the premier football and basketball team in the state. I'm sure it's been difficult for him watching this turn into a Cyclone State. He's just in the denial phase right now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
For some reason @YeahBuddy 's main purpose in life is to convince us all that Iowa has some relevance. He's desperate to hold onto the past. I think deep down he understands that ISU is now the premier football and basketball team in the state. I'm sure it's been difficult for him watching this turn into a Cyclone State. He's just in the denial phase right now.

Ever since the real news of Brock came out he's been losing his mind. He's all over the place with his posts

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Brock wasnt a take for Iowa and the Iowa staff cancelled his visit. Anything being reported other than this is just sour grapes.

That is 100% false. The fact you guys think a 5'5 JUCO RB that nobody wanted is better than a 4* RB makes the whole situation funnier. You guys get fed so much BS

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I'm not saying that, a national 247 recruiting expert posted that and the whole story which is pretty fascinating

So if you dont think the Iowa staff cancelled the visit and you arent saying that Brock cancelled it, why didnt he visit Iowa City last weekend?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So if you dont think the Iowa staff cancelled the visit and you arent saying that Brock cancelled it, why didnt he visit Iowa City last weekend?

Brock cancelled the visit and Iowa was begging him not to. Like I said, it's pretty fascinating how it all went down

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I'm repeating what a national 247 recruiting expert said. When I said "I'm not saying that" I meant it's not coming from me and I didn't just make it up

tumblr_olb9sgPKG31u6p9qxo3_250.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was saying, I didn't think it was complicated. Iowa was very upset Brock cancelled the visit, let's just put it that way. But let me guess, a national 247 guy just has "sour grapes" towards that powerhouse Iowa football program lol

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was saying, I didn't think it was complicated. Iowa was very upset Brock cancelled the visit, let's just put it that way. But let me guess, a national 247 guy just has "sour grapes" towards that powerhouse Iowa football program lol

Bold move by you and the national writer calling Brock's mother a liar.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...happened-jirehl-brock-and-hawkeyes/716054002/

All signs point to Iowa cancelling the visit — including this tweet from Brock's mother:

Which one was your response to his moms tweet? The Naz gif or the Honor Before Victory comment?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Bold move by you and the national writer calling Brock's mother a liar.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/s...happened-jirehl-brock-and-hawkeyes/716054002/

All signs point to Iowa cancelling the visit — including this tweet from Brock's mother:

Which one was your response to his moms tweet? The Naz gif or the Honor Before Victory comment?

Oh no Brock was real pissed with how Iowa handled things leading up to his visit and that's why he cancelled it. He took a huge shot at them in his interview with Halsted about it

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron