Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nah, you can’t have 0 career draft picks as a HC and be considered a better evaluator and developer of talent than KF.

Sorry, CMC proved at the college level he's better at developing and evaluating talent than KF. I'll give KF the much deserved nod of sending guys to the NFL

• Disagree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haha, yeah if we were pulling in 2* guys and scraping out recruiting wins against Liberty, I'm sure you'd be saying the same. Maybe Campbell will get a guy drafted one of these years.

You're comparing apples to oranges because of what CMC has proven he can do with lower ranked guys

• Disagree

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Well given how he landed a 4* top-10 WR recruit an undrafted FA contract, hopefully he can do better with lower ranked guys.

You can have your George Kittle who doesn't produce in college, we'll take Lazard and what he did in college. Everybody is happy that way

• Disagree

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You can have your George Kittle who doesn't produce in college, we'll take Lazard and what he did in college. Everybody is happy that way

Haha, definitely going to miss him.

00a5c793b555a22e5b2d9a288ff03e71.gif

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
When you have a kid like Dane Belton ready to get on board, even you can figure out why Miller wasn’t a take for Iowa.

Once again... either Miller choose ISU over Iowa OR... KF and Junior screwed him over royally and yanked his offer while they are still recruiting more DB's. Doing it the right way over there in IC.

Maybe little Junior Ferentz should shut his mouth when criticizing other schools and their recruiting methods. You think his daddy has told him to "shut it kid" yet? Can't believe he hired that tool. But of course, KF can't comprehend of the Iowa program ever being ran by someone other than a Ferentz. Sounds almost like Trump and Ivanka. Maybe we should start calling Brian "Ivanka"? I like it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron