Submit Your Questions for Tonight's Stanz & Fitz

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Jared and I are now accepting questions for the opening segment of tonight's podcast. You can ask about Iowa State, other sports, music, what it's like to be tall like Jared, what it's like to be universally adored by every poster on this forum (like me), or other random stuff!

Go!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
When in the stand up tanning booths, what is the best way to protect the nether regions from sun Burning?

Reactions: Fitzy

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Have either of you lost any bets recently? If so, what is your punishment?

• Dislike

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Yes.

But really, no one is playing any more :(

What better to get people playing than for an honest to goodness CF Celebrity to show up. Bring Stans with you. You can podcast from the park post game with some highlights and analysis. MVP with a few double doubles, CyHipHopp. Most of the rebounds will be from my own missed shots, but they still count!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
If you had to pick one scenario for this upcoming season, what do you pick:
A) Football has a 10 win season. Mens basketball finishes bottom 2 in the conference and fails to make any post season tournament.
B) Mens basketball finishes top 3 in the conference and makes the Final Four. Football goes 4-8 or worse.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
What better to get people playing than for an honest to goodness CF Celebrity to show up. Bring Stans with you. You can podcast from the park post game with some highlights and analysis. MVP with a few double doubles, CyHipHopp. Most of the rebounds will be from my own missed shots, but they still count!
We need to do Team Stanz vs. Team Fitz. Schoolyard pick style with whoever shows up. I get first pick since Jared has about 5x the basketball talent I do.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
We need to do Team Stanz vs. Team Fitz. Schoolyard pick style with whoever shows up. I get first pick since Jared has about 5x the basketball talent I do.
With the 12th and last pick in the CF Pickup Draft, Team Stanz is obligated to pick....Cy$

• Funny
Reactions: Fitzy and cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

tenor.gif

Jkclone15

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 19, 2017
Who would win a tip off between freshman Georges Niang and freshman Lindell Wigginton?

LoyalFawker

Jul 13, 2016
Kansas City
Have you ever had Natty Daddy - yes it's a real beer-

Have either of you ever been smirnoff "Iced" before. Whats the most creative way you've seen it done?

If you could replace one (projected) starter on ISU's football team with a former ISU alumni in their college playing days who would it be?

Which side of a back pack is considered the front? The side with the straps or none strap side?

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Can you explain what having a social life is like? I’ll hang up and listen.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Convince me why the Hilton Magic Legends will win TBT. Why will they beat Team Jimmer and Ohio St