LAST DAY TO VOTE: Hilton Magic Legends

HiltonMagicLegends

May 8, 2017
Let you in on a little secret. Overseas Elite will do this every year they play to draw up controversy and get people talking. Since they have won, they can register anytime before the 11am CST deadline of tomorrow and be in the tournament.

As for Kane, there is a lot of talk. Dan Friel is a great guy, but he didn't tag Kane in the tweet and they need something to talk about on the last day. We are unsure if he will join us. It is a toss up, but we are hoping that he makes good on his own public commitment to us and the Cyclone fans. Our guys are pumped to play with him, and we have the best trainer in the game, who knows all these guys, traveling with us and ready to take care of any needs necessary.

Stay tuned guys!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Let you in on a little secret. Overseas Elite will do this every year they play to draw up controversy and get people talking. Since they have won, they can register anytime before the 11am CST deadline of tomorrow and be in the tournament.

As for Kane, there is a lot of talk. Dan Friel is a great guy, but he didn't tag Kane in the tweet and they need something to talk about on the last day. We are unsure if he will join us. It is a toss up, but we are hoping that he makes good on his own public commitment to us and the Cyclone fans. Our guys are pumped to play with him, and we have the best trainer in the game, who knows all these guys, traveling with us and ready to take care of any needs necessary.

Stay tuned guys!

He already put out his Overseas Elite video...

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

Stay tuned guys!
He sent a video of him playing for overseas I believe

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
giphy.gif

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Yikes well that really sucks. How did that go down? I want to listen to the podcast with the leader now since they were announcing him.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Shucks about Kane leaving; I knew I was in for some sort of immediate Cyclone disappointment after the good news yesterday.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth