Way-too-early Bowl Projections - 247Sports

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Which is the more ridiculous PFA guess:
1) bowl predicitons in the pre-season
2) NCAA tournament brackets in the pre-season

CentexCyclone

Oct 20, 2015
Not shabby, Phoenix is nice.

But I really want Alamo Bowl on a Friday night!! CYCLONE POWER!!

Cyclones at the Alamo Bowl would be epic! It would be a great game in a great town with great weather and great food. We'd probably play a team in the USC/UCLA/Stanford/UW echelon of the Pac 12. The night before the game the River Walk would rival the KC Power and Light District for being invaded by Cyclone fans. Game day would see the Alamodome become Jack Trice South.

Yes please!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Which is the more ridiculous PFA guess:
1) bowl predicitons in the pre-season
2) NCAA tournament brackets in the pre-season

Bowl projections. You have your CFP, then some 'major' bowls that nobody remembers, then I'm pretty sure they just throw darts and make sure conference teams don't play each other.

NCAA tourney is throwing darts too but at least it's less teams, oddly.

Isu4meandyou

Nov 18, 2017
I’d love to beat down Nebraska in a Bowl game.
Nebraska fans are the best and classiest fans in college football, and if you don't believe me just ask one . Seriously , they're self-absorbed, narcissistic, and I would love nothing more than Iowa State to beat them down. I remember some of the epic beatdowns they gave us with Dr. Tom when he "called the dogs off" and only beat us 77 to nothing or something similar