HAZING KU CHEERLEADERS

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
It was supposed to come across as sarcastic. I am amazed that heads did not roll, expulsions were not prompt, and criminal charges were not forthcoming.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike KBoo anymore...........they go and do something like this and totally make me dislike them more!!!!! Disgusting, ****** up, twisted, but no punishment from leaders so you are letting this happen cause of no accountability for your actions!! College sports are ********.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Forcing them to attend KU football games is already cruel and unusual. Disgusting that they would haze this severely on top of that.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
It was supposed to come across as sarcastic.

then...oops?

ZpNepDY.gif

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I am really glad I never witnessed anything like this while at ISU -- neither the members of the marching band nor the clubs I was in would ever have treated a freshman, and particularly a young woman, in the bizarre and disgusting way described.

Or at least that I saw. Maybe I was just one of the lucky ones, then.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I took it as a joke, not anything literal. It was a horrible joke that shouldn’t happen - assault type stuff isn’t cool and isn’t cool to joke about.
Based on the other respondents, you are the only one outside the OP who did. There is nothing funny about debasing women in that way. Nothing.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
Ive never understood why people get satisfaction in making others feel like ****. How do people think something like this would be fun? Who even thinks of this **** to begin with? It’s ******* disgusting.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron