Graham Couch: Iowa Basketball is a mid-major roster

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
He isnt making elite instate talent a priority either, according to @CyTwins

"Elite" in-state talent? Ever consider the in state talent going to Iowa isn't that "elite"??? They haven't exactly been racking up NCAA bids (or NBA roster spots) in Frans tenure. :rolleyes:

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
"Elite" in-state talent? Ever consider the in state talent going to Iowa isn't that "elite"??? They haven't exactly been racking up NCAA bids (or NBA roster spots) in Frans tenure. :rolleyes:
Yeah, if all this elite talent was here and going my to Iowa. That would mean Iowa has one of the worst staffs out there. Can’t say you are landing elite players and have a good staff taking them 4-14.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Wieskamp, Carton and Foster are elite instate talents. I wasnt talking about anybody on Iowa's current roster. :rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: GTO

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
It's going to cost him his job IMO. You can't just ignore transfers like he does when he's not a good HS recruiter
Fran is tops in recruiting out of the Virginia penal system. He deserves some credit for that.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Wieskamp, Carton and Foster are elite instate talents. I wasnt talking about anybody on Iowa's current roster. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. And I'm saying they aren't that elite. Just your run of the mill overrated Iowa kids going to play for their favorite team.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron