Anybody have a cool BBall desktop?

Cyclonic

Apr 18, 2006
Looking for a cool BBall desktop picture, since the season starts in 23 days! I am getting pumped, and I need a cool picture to stare at during the workday. One that works well in the 1444x900.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I doubt there is a good one right now. Maybe in a couple of months. i thought this years schedule poster with MCDermott holding the glowing ball is awesome. That would be a cool background if you could find it. Im looking for a poster if anyone knows where to get one.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
rashonclark.jpg

There he is boys, in all his glory. I can't wait to watch Rahshon this year. I also can't wait for the guys from isuisu.com to take basketball pictures, they do a fantastic job. Also, does his facial expression about sum up the Nebraska game as a whole?

Nedrick

Mar 21, 2006
Carroll, IA
www.jdesignllc.com
OK Cyclonic...
I just cobbled this one quickly (and it's obviously stolen from the ISU poster - please don't arrest me!)
I'll work on something better when I get a chance. This should tide you over in the meantime...

Last edited:

Nedrick

Mar 21, 2006
Carroll, IA
www.jdesignllc.com
Good work Nedrick. What would it look like using the bottom half of that poster?

With that format, I ran out of space. Are you talking about using the bottom 1/2 only with GMac's face? That could be interesting. I'm going to work on some more ideas. I believe there should definitely be an image of Clark somewhere in the wallpaper.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
With that format, I ran out of space. Are you talking about using the bottom 1/2 only with GMac's face? That could be interesting. I'm going to work on some more ideas. I believe there should definitely be an image of Clark somewhere in the wallpaper.

I was thinking using the portion that was just the glowing basketball with Clark in it. Maybe include GMac's hands on both sides, maybe not. I just like the collage of pictures within the ball.

Cyclonic

Apr 18, 2006
Nedrick, that one is sweet. Thanks for going to the work for moochers like me. Looking forward to the season! I am going to save all of these, and infringe on all types of copyrights by selling them for a profit! Just kidding.

Almost time for a BBall countdown, right? Every time I see that ISU at OK at the top of the page I get queezy. Time for BBALL!

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
A desktop wallpaper of Wesley Johnson would be awesome too. Or some kind of combo with Clark, Johnson, and Taylor. I'm thinking Wesley is going to be one of my favorite all-time players by the time he leaves ISU. Mike Nurse and Jake Sullivan are probably 1 and 2 on my list right now.

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
These are great, thanks everybody! Sorry I can't contribute, I'm not much of an artist... but keep 'em coming!

Go Cyclones!

Nedrick

Mar 21, 2006
Carroll, IA
www.jdesignllc.com
A desktop wallpaper of Wesley Johnson would be awesome too. Or some kind of combo with Clark, Johnson, and Taylor. I'm thinking Wesley is going to be one of my favorite all-time players by the time he leaves ISU. Mike Nurse and Jake Sullivan are probably 1 and 2 on my list right now.

If anyone has good photos (hi-res if possible) I could use, that'd be great. I searched for Wesley Johnson images, but didn't have much luck. Just PM me if you have photos to share...

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
I admit it...I was very bored last night. These are all 1024x768.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron