BiG 12 Teams as Pizza Brands

Spam

May 21, 2008
Kansas is Home Team Pizza. You only watch Kansas football if drunk, and there is nothing else to watch.

Gordilly

Sep 5, 2011
How is Little Caesar's so high on the list? Barely edible hot, and absolutely inedible as a cold breakfast the next day... Only Chuck E. Cheese is worse.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Lol at people saying Pizza Pit and Caseys. This is a national list, so people should recognize the brands nationally. It's not a "here is a pizza chain local to each school" list.

Would anyone outside of ISU and KU recognize either Pizza Pit or Caseys?
Yep, not a lot of high ITBS reading comprehension scores in here...

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
What, we are not Caseys?

With a few more winning seasons, I think Casey's is appropriate on a scale of reliability.

On the other hand, if there's a local tie in, TOE fans could be Casey's--they seem to be everywhere but let's not get too carried away with how good things are.

• Winner
Reactions: kkise

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Remember how the pepperoni on Tony's would curl up into bowl shapes and the little bowls all filled with liquid grease? Mini bowls of grease pizza, that's what I think of when I see Tony's frozen pizza.

The only place I have been able to find that style of pepperoni is at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo. I was seriously beyond stoked, I grew up on that curling pepperoni and Moose Brothers frozen pizzas.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
With a few more winning seasons, I think Casey's is appropriate on a scale of reliability.

On the other hand, if there's a local tie in, TOE fans could be Casey's--they seem to be everywhere but let's not get too carried away with how good things are.

Most people in KS/MO have no idea that Casey's is an Iowa thing. Like, almost all people.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I've never heard of Blaze Pizza. I was surprised to see there is a location in Ames. It does sound good.

Actually, all pizza sounds good right now...

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
There's a lot of pizza places like this poppin up. Blaze, Pie Five, MOD Pizza, etc. IMO, Blaze is the best.

Smokin' Oak is a good one in Ames. Just like Blaze, it's wood-fired with thin crust. Pie Five is a bit smaller but has thicker crust and more cheese. Blaze is pretty expensive. It's almost $10 for a pizza, where as Smokin' Oak you get one for $7.

All are delicious imo

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Most people in KS/MO have no idea that Casey's is an Iowa thing. Like, almost all people.

So, TOE IS a good fit...lots of people outside of the state have no idea about all of Hokdum's amazing potential.