All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Oh, you don't say? Ok, we will see how it plays out Hos.

I think Noland is going to be a good QB. He'll have Campbell's system, a really good RB, and big weapons at WR. Stanley led Iowa to 8-5 record vs. the 3rd toughest schedule in the country throwing 26 TDs to 6 INTs with subpar WRs. At season's end next year Noland may have proven himself to be better. But to say Noland is the better QB right now is being either blind or dumb.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I think Noland is going to be a good QB. He'll have Campbell's system, a really good RB, and big weapons at WR. Stanley led Iowa to 8-5 record vs. the 3rd toughest schedule in the country throwing 26 TDs to 6 INTs with subpar WRs. At season's end next year Noland may have proven himself to be better. But to say Noland is the better QB right now is being either blind or dumb.

Hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Our safety was Reggie Wilkerson and he was a great player for us. Even though he doesn't get any publicity, he will certainly be missed.

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
I am not sure what this has to do with anything. Other than the fact I am glad Iowa took that eye poking dork.

Gonzo thinks Stanley is better than Zeb because of his recruiting ranking. Woodbury was a top 50 recruit. We all saw how that worked out.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I think that the

D-line
RB
QB
TE
LB
CB

will all be better than what we had last year. Receivers will certainly have their work cut out for them, but the young talent we have looks more than capable, not to mention Butler and Jones are both proven contributors.

Jury is out on the O-line. I want to believe they will be better but I can't predict it at this point.