All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Seems like you can't get over it with how upset you are in this thread.
Everyone was just enjoying their time in a slightly-less-s***postery environment. Unfortunately for everyone involved, it appears we've regressed back to mean.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Everyone was just enjoying their time in a slightly-less-s***postery environment. Unfortunately for everyone involved, it appears we've regressed back to mean.

I posted a legit, non troll All Iowa Team and was trolled by a couple posters in this thread. If they can't add to the discussion maybe they should hold on to their comments.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I posted a legit, non troll All Iowa Team and was trolled by a couple posters in this thread. If they can't add to the discussion maybe they should hold on to their comments.

Ya thats what you did. Ok. You are the dumbest hawk poster on here. RIP Mashed Potato.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Stanley would have been fourth string QB for ISU. Kempt’s numbers are ridiculously better.

The rest of yeahbuddy’s list isn’t so bad (other than you have to find a place for Lanning who got AA notice).

If Iowa’s staff is as impressed with their QB play as yeahbuddy they are in for some horrible offense.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Stanley would have been fourth string QB for ISU. Kempt’s numbers are ridiculously better.

The rest of yeahbuddy’s list isn’t so bad (other than you have to find a place for Lanning who got AA notice).

If Iowa’s staff is as impressed with their QB play as yeahbuddy they are in for some horrible offense.

He was the best QB on the field this year in Ames.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: YeahBuddy and Rural

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Are you guys still really this salty that ISU just had one of the best seasons in program history and it still wasn't better than a slightly above average Iowa season of the past 40 seasons?

Yikes

No, the reason for optimism is because in year one at Iowa KF won 1 game. In year two he won 3 games. Campbell won 3 in year one, and 8 in year two. 4 wins for KF in his first two years at Iowa, and 11 wins for Campbell in his first two years at ISU.

So in year 2 at ISU, Campbell won as many games at KF did in year 19 at Iowa. :)

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Bet you were one of the Hock fans tweeting your happiness Bower was graduating after the Pinstripe, weren’t you.

Is Alaric Jackson even going to be a Hawkeye next season? & he didn’t play the bowl & when he did play I didn’t think he played particularly well.

And who will take the reigns if Kurt goes to the NFL? That is, unless he, his family, & his agent get another big payday after the program changing bowl victory to retain them.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
That's because Kempt wasn't on the field that day. Neither was Zeb.

Right. Well then Stanley would at least be 3rd string based on that since he was clearly better than Park. He also shredded ISU's defense with Iowa's ****** WRs, imagine his numbers with ISU's WRs.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So why the hell would you put him ahead of Stanley on the depth chart?
Because he is a better QB. He is younger, throws a better ball, and nearly beat Oklahoma State, but we had that one taken away yet again on a 50/50. His vote is on potential. I am not impressed with Stanley. He had his best day against us, with 3 finger tip grabs on some pretty ugly passes. He is average.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
When did I say that? Park played against Iowa you know the game you want to reference. That being said I would take Zeb over Stanley.

The dumbass comment was that Stanley would be 4th string at ISU. Obviously he was better than Park, and his production was clearly better than Zeb. Good to know you agree he wouldn't be 4th string at ISU.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Because he is a better QB. He is younger, throws a better ball, and nearly beat Oklahoma State, but we had that one taken away yet again on a 50/50. His vote is on potential. I am not impressed with Stanley. He had his best day against us, with 3 finger tip grabs on some pretty ugly passes. He is average.

Wow, impressive.

• Dislike
Reactions: YeahBuddy and Rural

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron