TOE Pinstripe Sales

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I figured it would be low, given the distance, cost, underwhelming location and opponent,and general fan malaise given some of the bad losses.

But jeez, 1000? That's like players' friends and family and nobody else. Shockingly bad.

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
I figured it would be low, given the distance, cost, underwhelming location and opponent,and general fan malaise given some of the bad losses.

But jeez, 1000? That's like players' friends and family and nobody else. Shockingly bad.
The thing I can't believe is there aren't at least a couple thousand alumni in the greater NYC area that would want to go to the game.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Is there any way to get you guys to go back to just calling them Iowa. Team Out East is just such a bush league ripoff.

Anytime referring to Iowa as the Team Out East wants to end is fine by me. It's just stealing from Ohio State.

Considering the coaching staff started it I don't think it is going anywhere anytime soon.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
"TOE" is painfully forced and bad, but it does piss off Iowa fans, which is kinda funny. It's corny af.

• Disagree
Reactions: isu2014

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Is there any way to get you guys to go back to just calling them Iowa. Team Out East is just such a bush league ripoff.

Tell it to Head Coach Matt Campbell. He started it!