*** OFFICIAL Montgomery Leg Thread ***

Gossamer

Apr 10, 2014
I had a sever ankle sprain playing football in college and the doctors said it would have been better to break it. Took a LONG f'ing time to get better. Hope he's ok.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cyclad

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Have had a break and a sprain. The sprain hurt worse than the break. Used cold beers to ease the swelling

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
I hope DM is good to go next week, but there is really no reason to rush him back for this game. It is more important for him to have a good off season and be fully ready for the bowl game and (more importantly) for next year.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I had a pretty severe sprain this spring...I still can't walk without some pain. I know with proper med attention, I would have healed faster, but I hope DM has something different than I had. That guy is a best and I think it'll almost be impossible to keep him off the field.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I take that as the coaches told him he's resting vs KSU next week regardless and Croney is getting the start.

My initial impression too. Croney will be a solid replacement until
DM is heathy. Not worth rushing back with a bowl game in a month and halfback.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
When Montgomery was down on the field I thought it was interesting that his fellow players were kneeling and joined together for him

That's a team. Last year when a guy in bball would fall over the entire team ran to help him up. I noticed in our first game a player fell over and no one went over to help him up.

/Random

Help Support Us

Become a patron