Chris Brown Practicing

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
check out the free audio from Jay Rodgers on redshirting and Sed. Johnson on that page.

Last edited:

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
He must be talking about Darks, since Pflugerville is near Austin, and Arp isn't even close.

Ha before I read your post I mapquested it to see which home town is closer. Did you do the same thing?

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Clearly AA is ahead of Bates in the QB race, you can see it all in this report.:wink:

I am always suprised at the number of WRs that are showing up in these reports. Who are these guys? Joel Zitek? Carter Bykowski?,Lonzie Range?,Chris Campbell?, Andrew Mitchell? ,Jake Williams?, Taylor Mansfield?

On a bright side, it is nice to see that at least one of our freshman kickers can reach the endzone. They didn't mention if it was wind aided.

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
you should recognize those names. mansfield is our fullback or h back or whatever. hybrid tight end maybe, anyways hes a big guy that will block and catch balls

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I am always suprised at the number of WRs that are showing up in these reports. Who are these guys? Joel Zitek? Carter Bykowski?,Lonzie Range?,Chris Campbell?, Andrew Mitchell? ,Jake Williams?, Taylor Mansfield?

Is it bad that I recognize ALL of those guys? No such thing as liking/following Iowa State too closely I hope :wink:

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Clearly AA is ahead of Bates in the QB race, you can see it all in this report.:wink:

On a bright side, it is nice to see that at least one of our freshman kickers can reach the endzone. They didn't mention if it was wind aided.

chris campbell is a walk-on from Cherokee Washington with some serious quicks.... he's small, but has been proving himself in practice and will probably see the field in some special teams.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron