“Dilly dilly” needs to die

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Dally! Dally!

quote-now-that-i-m-here-i-shall-dally-in-the-valley-and-believe-me-i-can-dally-w-c-fields-305628.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Ha, I am not really bothered by it. Do not take me too seriously.

It started as a cultural observation and I have enjoyed learning more about its origins- which seem pretty specific to the ISU fanbase.

I have always been intrigued by trends and conformity of expressions, fashion, appearance, brands, purchasing preferences, etc.

What makes something in vogue or culturally acceptable is something that I find quite fascinating.
Anyone that dissects the newest social trend is an enemy of the crown.

To the don't over think it pit of misery, dilly dilly

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I see all the mindless sheep who can't think of anything clever on their own have vehemently disagreed with you.
as opposed to the huge amount of cleverness and originality required to ***** about something popular that happens to be harmless? You must be a hit at parties. I'll bet you also hated Orr/Walden Bartles and Jaymes, Cyclones billboards in Iowa City, and Big Georges.

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Ha, I am not really bothered by it. Do not take me too seriously.

It started as a cultural observation and I have enjoyed learning more about its origins- which seem pretty specific to the ISU fanbase.

I have always been intrigued by trends and conformity of expressions, fashion, appearance, brands, purchasing preferences, etc.

What makes something in vogue or culturally acceptable is whether or not is found and approved of on CF

FIFY

Reactions: EarthIsMan