Stupid logo hate thread

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I haven't seen this logo on apparel out and about, so hopefully that means no one is buying it and it is a total flop.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CYCLNST8

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So does the team, or the coaching staff, get to decide what we wear for each game, or who does decide??

If it's the team or the coaches, I just hope they always vote to never have that hideous thing on our helmets again. And if JP asks them why they never have it on their helmets, then they can all tell him because it's butt ugly and embarrassing..... that's why.

If it never gets seen by anyone, then why have it, right? That might be the only way to get rid of the thing. But JP can probably make them put it on their helmets if he wants I suppose. But he runs the risk of social media all over the country blowing up with people laughing at us again like last time.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
Oh, I don't like it, I just said it's better. If they are going to keep using this monster, I hope they do the single color one only.
No stateofmind. This is a 1 or 0 answer. Either you like it or you don't. If you think it is better as a single color then make a new thread called "I don't like the secondary logo, but only if it is single color only"

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
No stateofmind. This is a 1 or 0 answer. Either you like it or you don't. If you think it is better as a single color then make a new thread called "I don't like the secondary logo, but only if it is single color only"
giphy.gif

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Meh. This logo sux too.

Totally agree. Both secondary logos are graphically horrible. There are like 3 or 4 shades of red and multiple other colors. None of which look good against a single-color helmet.

The reason everybody loves the old twister logo is because its one color and looks great on practically any color of helmet. The twister could be gold on a cardinal helmet, or visa versa. these new logos are extremely limiting since they have like 7 or 8 colors and are way over-designed.