On to Football Season

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
No but I get called a troll when I say I wouldn't want Ferentz as my HC
That's your opinion. I'm fine with him as my HC. He's accomplished a lot during his time in IC, and he is a genuinely good person. I also get frustrated with his apprehension to adapting and changing his ways. You take the bad with the good sometimes.

Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
That's your opinion. I'm fine with him as my HC. He's accomplished a lot during his time in IC, and he is a genuinely good person. I also get frustrated with his apprehension to adapting and changing his ways. You take the bad with the good sometimes.

And I completely understand that. Disagree with me if you want but I would rather have Campbell than KF and yes I'm biased

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Amazing that the hawk trolls scatter when ISUs perception is higher than theirs. I really think they think they are a near blue blood but everybody else seems them as a fake ID team coming from a soft side of a conference.

This is definitely not playing out the way they hoped it would

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Congrats to ISU on the huge victory and congrats to Lanning for winning this prestigious award. He has really improved since the Iowa game, cause I thought he was horrible in that game.

Reactions: harimad

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Amazing that the hawk trolls scatter when ISUs perception is higher than theirs. I really think they think they are a near blue blood but everybody else seems them as a fake ID team coming from a soft side of a conference.

ISU was definitely front page news this weekend. A bit premature to say the perception of the ISU program is higher than Iowa's now though, IMO.

There was a ton of overreacting on this board after the Texas loss and probably even more overreaction in the opposite direction after the upset of OU.

You probably salvaged a bowl berth this year by winning on Saturday but I wouldn't be shocked if ISU wins or loses any game left on their schedule, save a loss against KU which would be surprising

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Congrats to ISU on the huge victory and congrats to Lanning for winning this prestigious award. He has really improved since the Iowa game, cause I thought he was horrible in that game.

Both defenses were horrible in that game, hence the 38-38 in regulation. How many times did 5'-11" David Montgomery truck Josey Jewell alone in that game?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Both defenses were horrible in that game, hence the 38-38 in regulation. How many times did 5'-11" David Montgomery truck Josey Jewell alone in that game?

Still playing the moral victory card. Congrats on trucking a lb in a college football game. Happens every week. I'll take the scoreboard.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural