OK - who wins the game on Sept. 9th ?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I don't know what to think about this game..

We've improved. I guess that is faith on my part, but i seriously doubt we will be worse.

My pick is ISU by 1

Really, all we have to do is stop the zone sweeps left and right. Easier said than done. For sure. In my mind that is what it boils down to. If Iowa averages 4 ypc, we are toast. If they don't... we win.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
I am just asking a question...

I want all of the blather of the other 600 page threads to be distilled into a prediction thread.

Nobody except 76 has one. I want mashup, buddy, mvc, twins, etc. to throw it out there.

Who wins?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I want all of the blather of the other 600 page threads to be distilled into a prediction thread.

Nobody except 76 has one. I want mashup, buddy, mvc, twins, etc. to throw it out there.

Who wins?

31-27 Iowa

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Where's the UNI thread? I'd like to worry about that game first. Our success verses Iowa will be heavily predicated by our performance against their purple squad.

Bear with me here.

I am trying to get the Hawk folk types to just predict the game. This has nothing to do with UNI.

I'm sick of the back and forth about draft picks, who is faster, who had offers... etc.

I want those guys to put it on the line and pick. Twins has already stepped up.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

Who wins?

Barring any key injuries on either side between now and then I will predict Iowa wins, 27-17.

I was originally expecting a one possession game but have been very encouraged by the reports out of camp, especially about our defense, so am expecting a bit wider margin now.

• Funny
Reactions: 1976

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
ISU wins a close one, I'll say 23-20. Our youth at QB, WR, CB, TE and OC can't quite get it done against a very prideful and charged up ISU squad looking to avenge last year's game.

Blaming Brian already. I like it

giphy.webp

Help Support Us

Become a patron