Season Tickets Arrived Today

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

NWIAclone

Apr 11, 2006
Lake Okoboji
If I got mine in NW Iowa, they must be showing up all across the State. Great day to be a Cyclone! I even got the new parking pass I was hoping for--lot S4! :smile:

Last edited:

bigB

May 30, 2008
Anybody in the DSM area receive their tickets yet? I ran out to the mailbox this afternoon, but didn't see what i wanted.

cyclone79

Apr 17, 2006
If I got mine in NW Iowa, they must be showing up all across the State. Great day to be a Cyclone! I even got the new parking pass I was hoping for--lot S4! :smile:

What is the offical count for season tickets sold? Please don't include the Applebee give-away-program.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street

Mine showed up today. I'm in West Des Moines.

What level are you guys? I'm wondering if they are sending them out by levels. Since NWIAclone is in the S lot I'm guessing you're higher than cardinal.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I haven't gotten my Applebees promotion tickets, when are those supposed to come? Anyone gotten them yet? I ordered them on the first day it was offered.

NWIAclone

Apr 11, 2006
Lake Okoboji
its always a great day to be a cyclone

Disagree.....some days are better than others. The day I get my new, season tickets in the mail is one of those that's on the better side. Some days are not quite so great.....like blowing the "Big XII North" with a botched field goal. Just saying.

When you open your new season tickets today (great day), take note on how they broke down the total cost. The Nebraska game is a $90 ticket.

Last edited:

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
Mine just showed up. I am in North central Iowa. I would assume alot of people will get there tickets today.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I just like to look at them, and then i always look at all the games with admiration and hope that game is good and so is that one, but then i realize there all good because youll be sitting in jack trice stadium on a saturday and it doesnt get any better then that