Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Did you look at 247 recent ratings? ISU at 33 Iowa at 48. ISU also has 3 more commits so that means when Iowa gets up to 8 things should be about even at this point. I am going to guess Iowa ends up in the high 40s low 50s with ISU in the high 50s.

No link for the gut feeling on getting more offers. I was going by recruiting logic.

Also, with ISU being virtually unknown to the out of state guys (same as Iowa) I would be worried about the guys from Florida, Mississippi, California and even Texas because as an Iowa fan knows, when you get pressure to stay closer to home, you can get swayed easily by a school that is better.

ISU doesn't have a stupid no visit policy so I feel better knowing we can hold on to a lot of these guys

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
ISU doesn't have a stupid no visit policy so I feel better knowing we can hold on to a lot of these guys

Who would want to visit Ames to see a game, unless of course they were there to watch the visitors.

Sound the sirens.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Who would want to visit Ames to see a game, unless of course they were there to watch the visitors.

Sound the sirens.

Allen Lazard, Jacob Park, David Montgomery, Deshaunte Jones, Kamari Cotton-Moya, Jacob Campos, Chase Allen, JaQuan Bailey, Matthew Eaton, Ray Lima, Kamilo Tongamoa, Keontae Jones, Cordarrius Bailey, Josh Johnson, Trevor Downing, etc

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Allen Lazard, Jacob Park, David Montgomery, Deshaunte Jones, Kamari Cotton-Moya, Jacob Campos, Chase Allen, JaQuan Bailey, Matthew Eaton, Ray Lima, Kamilo Tongamoa, Keontae Jones, Cordarrius Bailey, Josh Johnson, Trevor Downing, etc

3-9 sound the sirens.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
ISU_Football_Poster_WebSMALL.jpg

#ThoseGuysInAmes

Reactions: CTTB78

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron