Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Many students pick isu for a major that Iowa doesn't offer, Downing is no different. Maybe someday the Iowa Legislature will agree with you and fund isu as the State's Flagship University. Until then you can always compare yourself to Iowa.

Glad we agree on this.

Yeah that really sucks for you guys because Downing is a stud. No wonder you're taking it so hard

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Downing picked isu for academics. Maybe this should be the new focus for isu. Only go after players who want a degree that Iowa doesn't offer. It is better than trying to compete with Iowa's football success.

Sound the sirens.

Yeah that has to hurt because Iowa wanted him really bad

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I admire a kid for placing emphasis on academics over football. We both agree on this no?

I admire any stud recruit that chooses ISU and I don't care why they do. I understand why Hawkeye fans and coaches are so upset about it, I would have been if he would have chosen Iowa.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I admire any stud recruit that chooses ISU and I don't care why they do. I understand why Hawkeye fans and coaches are so upset about it, I would have been if he would have chosen Iowa.

So we agree that it is admirable for Downing to pick isu because of academics.

I have a feeling you will post another 1,000 time not agreeing with this but that is the fun. Watching you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You can almost taste 24,000 posts can't you!!

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I have a feeling you will post another 1,000 time not agreeing with this but that is the fun. Watching you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Yes

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA

Great we agree it is admirable for Downing to pick isu for academics. See that wasn't so hard.

Yes I agree with that

You are right it is best for Downing to pick academics instead of football.

I'm very happy a stud OL chose ISU yes
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron