Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol, At least they are IDed at all. ISU is like the dangling bugger that is just trying to keep holding on to be a part of something. Might as well turn into a Nova, Marquette, Creighton, Georgetown, because all of their football programs have done more than ISUs.

Man you guys are really butthurt we landed Downing

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Lol, At least they are IDed at all. ISU is like the dangling bugger that is just trying to keep holding on to be a part of something. Might as well turn into a Nova, Marquette, Creighton, Georgetown, because all of their football programs have done more than ISUs.

JFC, i just read this and assumed that either Friday happy hour at the trailer park started early or your 5 year old logged on to your computer. Either way, tray again bub...

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
JFC, i just read this and assumed that either Friday happy hour at the trailer park started early or your 5 year old logged on to your computer. Either way, tray again bub...
redneckbeer.gif

• Funny
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Man you guys are really butthurt we landed Downing

Who? All ribbing aside, ISU got a good one here, now Iowa is after a guy from Wisconsin that is comparable to him. Downing picked ISU when we all thought he would. Not a loss for Iowa but a victory for ISU, if that makes sense.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017

TRANSLATION : I do not have a comeback because everything you said was factual in one way or another.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Who? All ribbing aside, ISU got a good one here, now Iowa is after a guy from Wisconsin that is comparable to him. Downing picked ISU when we all thought he would. Not a loss for Iowa but a victory for ISU, if that makes sense.

Who?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Cody Ince. Nice looking prospect that will probably start to get rated higher as the summer goes along. Iowa and Minnesota already offered and Wisconsin will probably be next

No offer from Snyder? No SEC offer? Yeah not as good as Downing

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
No offer from Snyder? No SEC offer? Yeah not as good as Downing

Downing only wanted the degree that is offered at isu. Makes sense that he would pick academics over football. I admire such a move. All Iowa fans admire such a move.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
He will get more offers soon. The summer camps will expose him. He will probably end up at Wisconsin. Iowa will get a good linemen with whomever they target. I said he is comparable. Is he as good? who knows. Very hard to judge that at this stage. Senior year should tell a lot.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He will get more offers soon. The summer camps will expose him. He will probably end up at Wisconsin. Iowa will get a good linemen with whomever they target. I said he is comparable. Is he as good? who knows. Very hard to judge that at this stage. Senior year should tell a lot.

Link?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Yeah, I see he only has two P5 offers which is a lot less than Downing

Virginia also has offered Ince recently.

Did you look at 247 recent ratings? ISU at 33 Iowa at 48. ISU also has 3 more commits so that means when Iowa gets up to 8 things should be about even at this point. I am going to guess Iowa ends up in the high 40s low 50s with ISU in the high 50s.

No link for the gut feeling on getting more offers. I was going by recruiting logic.

Also, with ISU being virtually unknown to the out of state guys (same as Iowa) I would be worried about the guys from Florida, Mississippi, California and even Texas because as an Iowa fan knows, when you get pressure to stay closer to home, you can get swayed easily by a school that is better.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron