Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Sounds like Hawkeye fans are starting to get worried about #ThoseGuysInAmes

I am really enjoying the quality of troll job Brian pulled. Those guys are still thinking about it. Maybe Brian can get Campbell to go #PaulRhoads next.

AR-302059857.jpg

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
No, UNI is 3-3 over their last 6 games against ISU, all in JTS.

UNI is the better program.

NDSU beat Iowa once, it takes more than that and UNI has beaten ISU fairly consistently lately.

Disagree. To get back talking about Downing his film reminds me a lot of that kid from Cedar Falls that committed to Iowa originally but then decommitted. Whatever happened to him? Can't think of his name or where he ended up

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Disagree. To get back talking about Downing his film reminds me a lot of that kid from Cedar Falls that committed to Iowa originally but then decommitted. Whatever happened to him? Can't think of his name or where he ended up

Haha, not even close. You really suck at evaluating talent.

Downing's film is against kids that are about 175 lbs.

You heard it here first folks, Downing is the next Piersbacher.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haha, not even close. You really suck at evaluating talent.

Downing's film is against kids that are about 175 lbs.

You heard it here first folks, Downing is the next Piersbacher.

Piersbacher that was his name. What ever happened to him? I never said he would be as good as him just saying their film looks a lot alike but obviously Downing is going up against lesser players. Both are absolute studs

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I see you're still butthurt about losing the Downing sweepstakes. I would have been upset too if he chose Iowa instead just because he's so talented

Why would any Iowa fan be upset by Downing choosing academics over football? Do all clone fans get this giddy over a 3 star recruit?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural