Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What does that have to do with field of study and proximity to home being the driving factors for how he is planning on deciding?

Are you implying he's choosing ISU because it's closer to home? I never heard anything about location being a deciding factor for him

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
Are you implying he's choosing ISU because it's closer to home? I never heard anything about location being a deciding factor for him

He has said field of study and proximity to home is important. I and I haven't seen him say anything about the quality of the football program as a driving facotor in his decision. Much like Jason Scales.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
He has said field of study and proximity to home is important. I and I haven't seen him say anything about the quality of the football program as a driving facotor in his decision. Much like Jason Scales.

Probably doesn't have anything to do with the relationship he has made with the staff. I mean he's only been one of their top targets since they stepped foot on campus.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Go pay for a premium membership to HR and you can see it yourself.

I've seen nothing saying proximity to home is a deciding factor for him. Creston is 2 hours from Ames and 3 hours from Iowa City. He's not choosing ISU over Iowa because of location

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
He should pick isu if his major and proximity to home is as important to him as he says. It reminds me of Jason Scales who basically did the same thing.
I played against scales in High School. (Dowling Grad). He was one tough S.O.B. was a shame to see injuries put a damper on his career at ISU. Was always a fan of the guy.

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
I've seen nothing saying proximity to home is a deciding factor for him. Creston is 2 hours from Ames and 3 hours from Iowa City. He's not choosing ISU over Iowa because of location

He has said closeness to home to participate in family farming activities and field of study (agribusiness) are the main factors he has said is what is most important to him.

• Agree
Reactions: The_Gent

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He has said closeness to home to participate in family farming activities and field of study (agribusiness) are the main factors he has said is what is most important to him.

Link? 2 hours vs 3 hours is not a deciding factor IMO

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron