U of I loses $1.4 million in lawsuit

MVCchamps

May 1, 2017
The next 5 star recruit to say they grew up an isu fan and can't wait to get there will your first.

Yikes

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
So you have a former assistant that never got a sniff of the HC job calling ISU his dream job? Keep raising the standrad!!
Loney is the current TE coach for the Dallas Cowboys. And all you need to do is listen to the podcast. He said ISU was his dream job. I guess I don't understand what you mean by "keep raising the standard!!" as an insult. It was said "isu is my dream job........said no one ever.", and it was shown to be incorrect, cant you just accept you're wrong?

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Loney is the current TE coach for the Dallas Cowboys. And all you need to do is listen to the podcast. He said ISU was his dream job. I guess I don't understand what you mean by "keep raising the standard!!" as an insult. It was said "isu is my dream job........said no one ever.", and it was shown to be incorrect, cant you just accept you're wrong?

isu is my dream job........said no one ever.

How am I wrong? I never made the statement.

But good for you and ISU though. The one person that considers ISU his dream job had his boss, who was one of the most successful football coaches in ISU history, canned by Pollard.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

But good for you and ISU though. The one person that considers ISU his dream job had his boss, who was one of the most successful football coaches in ISU history, canned by Pollard.

I can't blame Pollard for losing Hoiberg since he has always wanted to go to the NBA. He deserves a ton of blame for letting Cael go and firing McCarney.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyDude16

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX

I never said you made the statement, but you were defending the person who did.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

You mean the coach that went 3-9 (and was 3 last minute plays from going 0-12) in year 12 at ISU and have like 4 commits at the time he got fired. 3-9 with the one of the best QBs and the best WR in school history. That coach? Yes he is the most successful coach in ISU history, but that bar isn't very high Mac did a lot of good for ISU but in the end it was time.

I love how a fan base that has allowed a list successful basketball coaches to leave for worse jobs and force one to retire comes and rags on ISU for letting a coach go that struggled to get to .500 every year. After everything KF has done at Iowa fans will be wanting him fired again after this season if he goes 7-5.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron