Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Look, the only reason I'm still messing with you all is because he might wind up wrestling for Coach Dresser. I wish Coach Dresser and the new staff nothing but the best, but the AD and the University did nothing to rectify Paulson's moronic, cheap shot move. I sincerely hope that Coach Dresser can get more than one point at next year's NCAAs.
That would be up to Coach Dresser.

If he is allowed to return and wrestle for ISU, I hope your son will look at all of what has happened and learn from it, and will represent ISU well both on AND OFF the mat. I also hope you will help him do that by setting a better example for him.

CYF5

Dec 15, 2013
Look, the only reason I'm still messing with you all is because he might wind up wrestling for Coach Dresser. I wish Coach Dresser and the new staff nothing but the best, but the AD and the University did nothing to rectify Paulson's moronic, cheap shot move. I sincerely hope that Coach Dresser can get more than one point at next year's NCAAs.

Wishful thinking that Dresser would let that CANCER grow in a program that needs a culture overhaul! I think his May newsletter mentioned a "No D-bag tolerance" He can't graduate which means he cannot transfer and be immediately eligible. In addition the eligibility clock is ticking faster than ever..He has 1 yr left, unless he fakes another injury and can get medical redshirt (seriously, only healthy when the big lights were on). His ONLY chance to wrestle again in D1 is to transfer at fall semester and pray someone is dumb enough to take him. Maybe John's Hopkins 6th grade TAG referral program will have an opening?

CYF5

Dec 15, 2013

Wishful thinking that Dresser would let that CANCER grow in a program that needs a culture overhaul! I think his May newsletter mentioned a "No D-bag tolerance" He can't graduate which means he cannot transfer and be immediately eligible. In addition the eligibility clock is ticking faster than ever..He has 1 yr left, unless he fakes another injury and can get medical redshirt (seriously, only healthy when the big lights were on). His ONLY chance to wrestle again in D1 is to transfer at fall semester and pray someone is dumb enough to take him. Maybe John's Hopkins 6th grade TAG referral program will have an opening?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Nah, I'm cool with your son never representing Iowa State ever again.

• Agree
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Looked at that the other night. Woof.

Check out who he follows. There's a common theme that no one would be shocked at

Winner. There is literally no shock value to that account. Like, at all.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
PD2 needed to cool off? That is who he always has been. If he gets a one-week ban, then maybe some others need warnings to not bait him. He is a source of interesting information about PD3's summer school and about Coach Dresser. I thought we were getting somewhere.
P.S. I will assume that there were some other flaming posts that have been deleted that caused the ban.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Lol, we are the snowflakes in this scenario? Not your kid who has been through more schools than he can count up to?

I'm telling you PD2, this gift just keeps on giving. You make a great circus attraction.

To be fair, daddy and son combined can probably only count to 3.

• Funny
Reactions: Angie

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
PD2 needed to cool off? That is who he always has been. If he gets a one-week ban, then maybe some others need warnings to not bait him. He is a source of interesting information about PD3's summer school and about Coach Dresser. I thought we were getting somewhere.
P.S. I will assume that there were some other flaming posts that have been deleted that caused the ban.
Ya he was just **** posting basically before the ban.

• Agree
Reactions: WooBadger18

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Lol hardly.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
View attachment 47852

6th grade isn't that impressive!? Your brain has turned to squash.
And clearly down hill since. Just how screwed up do you think you've made your son? Or, was it you that hijacked your son's twitter account? It, certainly, sounds like you. Or are you just on some serious droids? Whatever, I think, pretty much, everyone of your posts is worth the price of admission as I've never read such a tool.