Downey over Dean and 5 other All Americans

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I'm still curious if PD3 graduated and haven't heard anything definitive. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, graduating in the midst of all this would certainly be admirable.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
It's adorable you think you're torturing us. And so your godfather put up the money; is he as big a douche as you and your son?
Jesus Christ, just how thick is that skull of yours? For like the 10th time you rocket scientist...collateral = NO MONEY. lmao p.s. all the charges were subsequently DROPPED. You losers need to get a life.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Jesus Christ, just how thick is that skull of yours? For like the 10th time you rocket scientist...collateral = NO MONEY. lmao p.s. all the charges were subsequently DROPPED. You losers need to get a life.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Agree
Reactions: isumellie

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
If he was allowed to take more credits he would graduate end of summer...more bs rules. Kid is borderline genius....recommended to THE Johns Hopkins University's Gifted and Talented Program...in 6th grade!!!
First, it's really funny that you're telling us to get a life when you're posting on here.

And considering the program is k-12, him being invited in the 6th grade isn't all that impressive. Though I guess when you academically peak in 6th grade that's all you can go on

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If he was allowed to take more credits he would graduate end of summer...more bs rules. Kid is borderline genius....recommended to THE Johns Hopkins University's Gifted and Talented Program...in 6th grade!!!
Has he ever cared about rules in his life though?

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
First, it's really funny that you're telling us to get a life when you're posting on here.

And considering the program is k-12, him being invited in the 6th grade isn't all that impressive. Though I guess when you academically peak in 6th grade that's all you can go on
upload_2017-5-16_21-54-21.jpeg

6th grade isn't that impressive!? Your brain has turned to squash.

PD2

Feb 14, 2016
Baltimore, MD
Look, the only reason I'm still messing with you all is because he might wind up wrestling for Coach Dresser. I wish Coach Dresser and the new staff nothing but the best, but the AD and the University did nothing to rectify Paulson's moronic, cheap shot move. I sincerely hope that Coach Dresser can get more than one point at next year's NCAAs.

• Informative
Reactions: ISUDL

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Look, the only reason I'm still messing with you all is because he might wind up wrestling for Coach Dresser. I wish Coach Dresser and the new staff nothing but the best, but the AD and the University did nothing to rectify Paulson's moronic, cheap shot move. I sincerely hope that Coach Dresser can get more than one point at next year's NCAAs.
It would be awesome if PD3 was a Cyclone under CKD! Nothing better than a kid beating the odds! He deserves to be at the top of the podium. Go get'm CKD!

• Disagree
Reactions: CyDude16

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
View attachment 47852

6th grade isn't that impressive!? Your brain has turned to squash.
When the program is k-12, not really. And honestly when I compare his academic achievements (which apparently peaked in 6th grade) with mine or a lot of people's on this site, it's not impressive. It's fine to be proud of him, but don't expect me to think your son has some towering intellect

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well as long as this thread is still going, what is the meaning of the Bunky tattoo?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

...He's not posting here anymore. The one-week ban was a courtesy to cool off; it was not heeded.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyCrazy