Anyone know the girl on the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colby

Apr 4, 2016
if you're pretty sure you know who her boyfriend is, just go through his twitter followers like any normal "researcher" and don't out your creepiness to the masses, duh.
Im not going through thousands of followers. IF you know her you know her. If not thats fine.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
YA roses are red violets are blue hope your vag doesnt stink just like ISU

Well, when you're going through her trash tonight, there are products you could check for that might give you an indication.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
fopl7.jpg

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Seriously though, how does this even work?

"I creeped on you through social media. Would you like to go get coffee? Or, perhaps, go for a ride in my panel van."

It's the classic romance tale. How many couples do you know who have an identical "How did you two meet, story?"

"You tell it, honey"
"No, you tell it better!"
"Ok, so there I was crouched in the bushes, trying to see through the venetian blinds on her bedroom window..."

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's the classic romance tale. How many couples do you know who have an identical "How did you two meet, story?"

"You tell it, honey"
"No, you tell it better!"
"Ok, so there I was crouched in the bushes, trying to see through the venetian blinds on her bedroom window..."
It's like "Back to the Future."

Linda: Then how am I supposed to ever meet anybody?
Lorraine: Well, it will just happen, like the way I met your father.
Linda: That was so stupid! Grandpa hit him with the car.
Lorraine: It was meant to be. Anyway, if grandpa hadn't hit him, then none of you would have been born.
Linda: Yeah, well, I still don't see what Dad was doing in the middle of the street.
Lorraine: What was it, George? Birdwatching?
George: What Lorraine? What?
Lorraine: Anyway, your grandfather hit him with the car and brought him into the house. He seemed so helpless, like a little lost puppy, and my heart just went out to him -

I'm assuming the OP is going to do a little "Birdwatching" over the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron