NBA: Nike, Adidas & UA ALL pass on Lonzo Ball deal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
above poster is correct that big baller brand seems very kmart ish

I hope the kid does well but I hope he gets his ass kicked and fouled hard (non injury obvs.) when he gets to the leauge. Pros already make fun of them. Not the kids fault so im an ass hole but whatever.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sadly, I have to admit the show doesn't look that bad, which I expected it would. Also I thought the commercial was pretty good, and the ZO2 logo is pretty nice.

Too bad he's such an f'n trainwreck this is going nowhere, especially at those prices and him trying to pass those sandals for 200+. Primarily due to his personality/actions.

Big Baller Brand is also an incredibly stupid name.

Desiigner

Jul 6, 2016
Sadly, I have to admit the show doesn't look that bad, which I expected it would. Also I thought the commercial was pretty good, and the ZO2 logo is pretty nice.

Too bad he's such an f'n trainwreck this is going nowhere, especially at those prices and him trying to pass those sandals for 200+. Primarily due to his personality/actions.

Big Baller Brand is also an incredibly stupid name.
That's t because you ain't a big baller- lavar ball

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
200.webp

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I would be interested to know who made these for him and if they are actually going to be comfortable, good for your feet and last for more than a month.

I will never know because I won't shell out 500 bones for a pair of shoes and I wouldn't line Ball's pockets even if I got them for $5.

I'm not a Big Baller.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I watched and wondered the whole time how they got Lonzo to do a parody video!

The graphic inserts said things like "patent leather logo" and "handpainted." Were those serious?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
And **** the kid to. Don't feel sorry for him one bit. He will make plenty playing basketball even if he elects to be a little boy punk slave to his dad for life. Assuming his dad does not "invest" it for him.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
above poster is correct that big baller brand seems very kmart ish

I hope the kid does well but I hope he gets his ass kicked and fouled hard (non injury obvs.) when he gets to the leauge. Pros already make fun of them. Not the kids fault so im an ass hole but whatever.

Nobody's spending $500 for a pair of shoes from Kmart.

That's t because you ain't a big baller- lavar ball

Of course I'm not a Big Baller - I'm a Nike guy. Why would I want to spend $500 on a pair of shoes made in Vietnam when I can spend $100 on shoes from the very same factory?