Bragg leaving Ku - CU maybe be better suited ...

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Maybe time to get out before the legal issues get worse.

I noticed KU's players bickering as things unraveled vs. Oregon, and while the game was basically over, some quick threes would have made it interesting in the last minute, and Mason dished the ball out top as soon as he could instead of looking for his shot. I wondered if he was ready to be done.

• Agree
Reactions: amishclone

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Whatever happened with the rape in the luxury dorm? Wasn't he listed as a witness? I suppose they can track him down if they need to.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Whatever happened with the rape in the luxury dorm? Wasn't he listed as a witness? I suppose they can track him down if they need to.
Bragg seemed lost to me. I think he's basically a good kid who got all disheveled as a player due to off court nonsense, bongs, etc.

Self doesn't strike me as the type who lays down parameters for player conduct off the court, but rather allows kids to seek their own space. Reminds me of Jerry Tarkanian in that way.

So, if a kid comes in without some sort of strong self-worth, value system or plain old moxie, he can easily fail because Self isn't there to set personal standards. I think of the point guard who took lewd pictures with the high school nurse a couple years ago. And Sheron Collins elevator incident. Actually, the list is too long to measure here. You get the point.

Anyway, best for him to get out of there - over to Gonzaga, Creighton or the like - to get himself reordered and back to a successful basketball state.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: rholtgraves

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He considered Illinois? Underwood is how do you say, a little more stern and frightening than Self. Cincinnati would have been a great spot.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
He considered Illinois? Underwood is how do you say, a little more stern and frightening than Self. Cincinnati would have been a great spot.

Disagree about Cinci. he is pretty soft and more of just a jump shooter on offense and not great on D. Cinci likes those tough physical posts than can defend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron