Iowa Football: The Fake ID of College Football

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Just like I said. The SEC is the king of Horrible schedules. Even the mouth of the SEC knows this. 4 of the 10 easiest schedules are in the SEC. 4 are from the Pac12, and 2 are from the Big12 , none from the BigTen.

3 of those schools have 1 OOC P5 B1G opponent, and all 3 of those are on Iowa's conference schedule. Rutgers, Purdue, & Minnesota. He's calling out P5 teams for scheduling these teams as their 1 P5 OOC opponent. And Iowa gets to play all 3 on top of their OOC schedule.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Iowa won't have to worry about isu having a player like McCaffrey. Maybe you should become a Stanford fan.
Dude, Steele Jantz looked like a Heisman candidate against Iowa.
Think about that, Steele Freakin Jantz.

DaHiltonHaus1

Apr 28, 2017
Has any other P5 school gone that long?
The guy you are talking to is a jamoke, but just because you are smarter than him doesn't mean I am going to allow you to come here and spew this horse ****. Now get out of here and try not to lose to a d2 school. Thank you and good day.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Well there wasn't a Burger King close, gotta get what you can get.
A McDonald's is though, and Iowa fans are used to taking money there, and usually putting it into the register.
Do you think the Iowa AD sent letters to all the franchises in the Big 12 to watch out for Iowa fans? I hope so!

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
A McDonald's is though, and Iowa fans are used to taking money there, and usually putting it into the register.
Do you think the Iowa AD sent letters to all the franchises in the Big 12 to watch out for Iowa fans? I hope so!

Gotta love those McD fries.

200_s.gif