****Official Class of 2017 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
No real 2017 recruits left and this thread has turned into a debate on whether Jay-Z would be good for ISU recruiting.

Obviously it's time to close this.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Jay-Z? Who cares if he shows up for the games. It'd be nice to see his old lady there, though.
giphy.gif

Hopefully Solange shows up to go Weatherwax on the refs.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
JFC.....you guys are seriously debating whether jay z would be good around recruits?

So his nephew who we are not recruiting, and don't show up on his list.....if by some bizarro world reason he came here....Jay Z ain't walking through that door.
Why do you assume Jay Z hates his nephew?

Reactions: jcyclonee

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
Why do you assume Jay Z hates his nephew?

I don't.....just doesn't mean Jay Z is remotely coming here to hang out. Did Carlos Boozer ever come visit his brother? No.
so doubt Carters gazillionaire uncle is trotting over to hang out in Ames.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I don't.....just doesn't mean Jay Z is remotely coming here to hang out. Did Carlos Boozer ever come visit his brother? No.
so doubt Carters gazillionaire uncle is trotting over to hang out in Ames.

Carlos was a little busy during the season playing in the NBA. Plus maybe he didn't like Charles.

Bryce7

May 4, 2016
Funny.

I looked at the tweet again, and thought to myself "no ****. They signed two 4 stars, a 5 star and the top JUCO in about 48 hours."

I'm surprised he class is labeled as "Top 25".
The money truck driven by the hooker rolled into UNLV. They have been the most pathetic team that I have seen for the talent that Dave Rice recruited.