Morgan Freeman in Serious Car Accident

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
Last edited:

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
I just watched the Bucket List the other night. What a strange twist of irony that would've been if it had been wors3. He's got one of the best voices in movies, for sure...

Last edited:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Seems like Dark Knight has a Dark cloud... Ledger dead, Bale arrested for domestic violence, and now this.

I think Hollywood in general has a dark cloud. Christina Applegate was diagnosed with breast cancer recently and Shia with his car accident.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
That is awful. How could that happen to such a beautiful set of breasts? It's a sad day in Bundyland :no:

Well lucky for you and her, they caught it early and its treatable, but still, cancer is a tricky deal.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
"
Mississippi Highway Patrol spokesperson Ben Williams said Freeman and a female passenger were traveling eastbound on Mississippi Highway 32 in Tallahatchie County when his vehicle went off the edge of the road. Freeman overcorrected, flipping his 1997 Nissan Maxima several times before coming to a rest."

Got to give him credit. He was driving a 97 Maxima. Not flaunty at all for a celeb. Freeman, is just a cool guy all around.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Hopefully they need a message to help them heal. I volunteer.

On the Morgan Freeman deal. Maybe Morgan should quit playing god in movies.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Seems like Dark Knight has a Dark cloud... Ledger dead, Bale arrested for domestic violence, and now this.

I think Hollywood in general has a dark cloud. Christina Applegate was diagnosed with breast cancer recently and Shia with his car accident.

These things happen all the time in the "real world" to "real people." You just hear about them more often when they happen to famous people, and it just so happens that they've happened to famous people a little more than usual lately (or at least it seems that way).

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Wow. On behalf of cancer survivors everywhere, may I just say that is one of the most offensive things I've ever heard.

It surprises you because...? Well, it shouldn't even offend you - because that's just par for the course there. But the best part was the misspelling - can't even make a dumb, inappropriate "joke" correctly!

But, you and I will soon be labeled as high-horse riders...

Giddy up!

Reactions: Angie

superdorf

Oct 1, 2007
Des Moines, IA
www.superdorf.com
Hopefully they need a message to help them heal. I volunteer.

On the Morgan Freeman deal. Maybe Morgan should quit playing god in movies.

Wow. On behalf of cancer survivors everywhere, may I just say that is one of the most offensive things I've ever heard.

I figured he was volunteering to massage Morgan Freeman... That's just creepy.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
This thread has quickly evolved into ill-advised comments towards cancer and god.

I expect over 100 posts.

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
There's not much information out there right now. Just that it happened around 11:30 last night, the hospital said his condition is serious, and alcohol is not believed to be involved.

Update: According to his publicist, he suffered a broken arm and shoulder. Expected to make a "good recovery." It was a one car accident. It sounds like the car flipped over a few times.

FOXNews.com - Morgan Freeman Injured in Car Accident - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Did Ms Daisy get hurt too or did she make it out of the car alright?

too soon...?

Reactions: Cy Heavy