Korean Symbols

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
I left CF open overnight on my phone the other night and now anything that is a symbol is either in Korean or is the X-box and doesn't show up...

Anybody know how to fix it? It's only symbols like menu/home/news/forums/members/podcasts.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
How do you know the symbols are Korean, instead of Japanese, Chinese, etc?

Because they taste like kimchi.

I did a project on Korea back in middle school and know that they use ovals and circles in their language where Chinese and Japanese don't...but that's not important right now.

What is important is that I cleared my history and cookies to try and fix it and it did not...and I now can't stay logged in if I exit out...and yes, the Stay Logged In box is checked.

Looks like Kim Jong Un has struck the first blow.

• Funny
Reactions: Macloney

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
If I close my browser, I have to log in again every time also.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

I did a project on Korea back in middle school and know that they use ovals and circles in their language where Chinese and Japanese don't...but that's not important right now.

What is important is that I cleared my history and cookies to try and fix it and it did not...and I now can't stay logged in if I exit out...and yes, the Stay Logged In box is checked.

WkD8Fyd.gif

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

1. This made me chuckle.
2. Good job keeping your sense of humor over your frustration. We are all ******** when someone needs help and we can find something to joke about instead. We all turn into junior high boys when we log on to CF.
3. None of that makes this thread any less funny.
4. Carry on...