Freshman

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

hobbsfan27

Jun 6, 2008
Muscatine
I was looking at cyclones.com and It had the roster up and it show Bo Williams, Sedrick Johnson, and Jermone Tiller on it. Im just cheaking those guys can not play this year can they?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I doubt that has been determined yet. I'd be surprised if Johnson does redshirt but I'd be surprised if Tiller does not.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
bo has to set out a year due to transfer. i think arp will get plenty of playing time.i look for tiller to redshirt,but will probably be suited up on the sidelines in case arnaud or bates gets injured. i think he will be a redshirt in this situation,unless he gets activated due to an injury to bates or arnaud.
lets hope bates and arnaud stay healthy.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
So they are not going to redshirt.

Last winter or spring, offensive coordinator Robert McFarland said that Sedrick Johnson would play this fall. Guess none of us would hold him to that, but that's what the offense boss was saying not long ago. (Coach Mac said the same about rookie OL Scott (Adrin?) Haughton, said he would play this fall, too.)

Last edited: