ISU and Iowa among least fair-weather fans in America

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Apparently we need some more fair weather fans. Look, this thread just came full circle.

maxresdefault.jpg
There's a whole lot of nature out today!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nobody is more passionate about making sure that everyone knows how little he cares about the Iowa's game than @CyTwins that is for sure.

That's not true plus fans don't play the game. I just point out that your football coaches and players care more about the ISU game than any other game on their schedule because it's been proven

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
That's not true plus fans don't play the game. I just point out that your football coaches and players care more about the ISU game than any other game on their schedule because it's been proven

Case in point, like I said nobody is more passionate about this than you are. That's cool and all, everyone needs a purpose or cause in their life and it is great that you have found this one to champion.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Case in point, like I said nobody is more passionate about this than you are. That's cool and all, everyone needs a purpose or cause in their life and it is great that you have found this one to champion.

What's your purpose? To show your jealousy of ISU? Didn't have to he grades to get in and end up at AIB or Kirkwood?

• Funny
Reactions: Hawkmi1987

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Ferentz, Doyle and the players make it pretty easy to point out. Not my purpose in life little bro

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
What's your purpose? To show your jealousy of ISU? Didn't have to he grades to get in and end up at AIB or Kirkwood?

I get a little jealous of ISU's success in BAsketball over the last 6 years. I'm happy that Iowa is a lot better than the Lick crater, but can't deny ISU greater success lately.

Besides that, I'm not jealous at all. I have a good job, a great wife and healthy child. My family is great, so I'm lucky in many aspects of life. My guess is if any of you worked with me or interacted with me in life you wouldn't have any issues at All with me. My brother who is a ISU fan and ISU friends dont have any issue, and I regularly join them to watch ISU games and tailgates (although less now with the kiddo and all).

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
I'm sorry I bring facts to a message board? I know some of you Hawkeye fans don't like that

I love facts, it is too bad you have none. Expressing your opinion on this is great, but it is not a fact. It does seem to be a cause you are very dedicated to. I have given you mad props on this, I'm not sure what else you want from me on this?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I love facts, it is too bad you have none. Expressing your opinion on this is great, but it is not a fact. It does seem to be a cause you are very dedicated to. I have given you mad props on this, I'm not sure what else you want from me on this?

It is a fact, it's not an opinion.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
It is a fact, it's not an opinion.

I think you might not understand what a fact is and what an opinion is.

I see you really want to carry on this discussion on who cares less, as you are very passionate about this. I will just bow out at this point. If you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact, this really isn't going to go anywhere.