6 free tickets to Ralphi May @ The Funny Bone (DSM)

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Got a call that I was given 6 free tickets to see Ralphie May at the Funny Bone this Friday night (tomorrow) @ 7:30. I can't go - have a shoot early the next morning to prep for. I'm a big fan of Ralphie (or should I say, I'm a fan of big Ralphie?) - he became famous via Last Comic Standing.

RALPHIE MAY

If interested in the tix, let me know and I'll have them put in your name. First come, first serve. Can't split up the tix - just given to one person.

To get the complimentary will-call tix, they request these be picked up no later than 6:45.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
FYI, the tix are gone - enjoy the show, jberryma!

I'm sure they got our info from being at the Funny Bone previously. If you or your gf filled out one of the info cards at the club, that's how they got it.

We get fliers in the mail every few weeks or so and then free tix on our birthdays.

j4state

May 21, 2006
Visit site
FYI, the tix are gone - enjoy the show, jberryma!

I'm sure they got our info from being at the Funny Bone previously. If you or your gf filled out one of the info cards at the club, that's how they got it.

We get fliers in the mail every few weeks or so and then free tix on our birthdays.

Thanks. It appears I will also not be able to use them. I haven't talked to the Funny Bone personally but received a voicemail about it from my gf who is on the west coast at the moment. If anyone would like these I will see what I can do for you.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Got a call that I was given 6 free tickets to see Ralphie May at the Funny Bone this Friday night (tomorrow) @ 7:30. I can't go - have a shoot early the next morning to prep for. I'm a big fan of Ralphie (or should I say, I'm a fan of big Ralphie?) - he became famous via Last Comic Standing.

RALPHIE MAY

If interested in the tix, let me know and I'll have them put in your name. First come, first serve. Can't split up the tix - just given to one person.

To get the complimentary will-call tix, they request these be picked up no later than 6:45.

How was he able to be on last comic standing? He seemed very popular before he was on that show. I thought that show was more for up and coming comedians. Anyway, I wish I could go, he is a riot.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
How was he able to be on last comic standing? He seemed very popular before he was on that show. I thought that show was more for up and coming comedians. Anyway, I wish I could go, he is a riot.

He was on the first season. I'm still trying to figure out how he lost to Dat Phan.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
I'll summarize the upcoming show for you guys that can't be there. Fat joke, Fat Joke, Fat Joke, Black guy impersonation, fat joke, fat joke, black girl impersonation, fat joke, no refunds.

Ajwilliams88

Jul 14, 2011

RALPHIE MAY

I would really like 2 of them its my girlfriends birthday and she really wants to go but there soldout :(

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I would really like 2 of them its my girlfriends birthday and she really wants to go but there soldout :(
I don't know what's worse about this post, that this guy bumped a 2 year old post looking for tickets, or that a Ralphie May show is soldout.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Oh and I think worlds may collide because I've posted in this thread under my old username and my current one, so you've been warned.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Oh and I think worlds may collide because I've posted in this thread under my old username and my current one, so you've been warned.

Like in Time Cop when the bad guy occupied the same space with himself at the end, but with more sparkle.