Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
No Mabin and King. Good luck!

According to everyone here, Mabin sucked so that loss doesnt hurt.

Rugamba and Jackson will be just fine at CB's.

Both safeties have starting experience.

Iowa's secondary will be just fine this season.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
According to everyone here, Mabin sucked so that loss doesnt hurt.

Rugamba and Jackson will be just fine at CB's.

Both safeties have starting experience.

Iowa's secondary will be just fine this season.

I literally was told all preseason last year and during the season how good Mabin was and now some guy with 19 career tackles and Jackson (who I've never heard of) are going to be good? Lol

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I literally was told all preseason last year and during the season how good Mabin was and now some guy with 19 career tackles and Jackson (who I've never heard of) are going to be good? Lol

Mabin caught a bad rap because he was targeted a lot being opposite of King.

Rugamba was a backup until Mabin got hurt and played really well when in the lineup before he was injured against Nebraska.

Jackson will be a solid 2nd CB.

And dont kid us, you have heard of all these players. You know more about the Iowa roster and Iowa recruiting than most of the Iowa fans I hang out with.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
When you say these thing are you just trolling? I mean statistically speaking it is nearly impossible to be wrong as often as you are.

You realize I'm right way more than I'm wrong right? You guys just remember the things like when I said Jok and Jaleel weren't that good and I was way wrong about that and both are going to be nearly impossible to replace

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Mabin caught a bad rap because he was targeted a lot being opposite of King.

Rugamba was a backup until Mabin got hurt and played really well when in the lineup before he was injured against Nebraska.

Jackson will be a solid 2nd CB.

And dont kid us, you have heard of all these players. You know more about the Iowa roster and Iowa recruiting than most of the Iowa fans I hang out with.

I don't know much about Iowa football honestly. No clue who Jackson is and Mabin was a big time player around here last year so I doubt Rugamba can hold his jock this year

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
When you say these thing are you just trolling? I mean statistically speaking it is nearly impossible to be wrong as often as you are.
I would like to see a scorecard of CyTwins' predictions/assessments and the ones he has gotten right and the ones he has gotten wrong. Would be very interesting to see

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I would like to see a scorecard of CyTwins' predictions/assessments and the ones he has gotten right and the ones he has gotten wrong. Would be very interesting to see

In all seriousness I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong. I was literally spot on about Iowa football last year, said they would lose one non conference game and would finish 8-5 with a bowl loss. Basketball over the years I've probably at least 80% right

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
In all seriousness I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong. I was literally spot on about Iowa football last year, said they would lose one non conference game and would finish 8-5 with a bowl loss. Basketball over the years I've probably at least 80% right
I'm with you on this. You throw out a lot of stuff, but I remember a lot of rights. As well as some wrongs.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
For some reason, I doubt Lazard is really worried about Rugumba. Like it or not, Lazard is one of the best WRs that iowa is going to face all year. They're going to have to shade with a Safety. And that will leave Butler or Eaton one on one. And probably with Iowa's scheme, Jones on a LB. The key is stopping the pass rush, which I think that ISU will do just fine at. Of course, they cannot be one dimensional, so they'll need to grind out some rushing yards. And ISU has a RB that is pretty good at that.

• Agree
Reactions: CyclONE Nation