Iowa's TE Kittle ran faster 40 than Lazard. Should move to TE

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012
Anyone seen the spring depth chart yet? I've heard grumblings that Campbell is considering putting Lazard at tight end some so that NFL teams might be willing to take a chance

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Anyone seen the spring depth chart yet? I've heard grumblings that Campbell is considering putting Lazard at tight end some so that NFL teams might be willing to take a chance
WR is the only position group that I am not worried about next year. If we move AL to TE, that allows us to get more play-makers on the field at a time, I am all for it.

• Agree
Reactions: knowlesjam

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Yeah? Where'd you hear that from Herkclone?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm curious why a first team all conference WR would move to TE but Clone seems like a legit source

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
I wouldn't have any issue if Lazard took some snaps at TE...imagine the match up choice the defense has to make given that there is another quality receiver on the field. Heck, Lanning is getting reps at Mike...put the best guys out there.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

I ain't seen it yet but I'm fixing to look at it sooner then later.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
Should move him to TE against Iowa. He'll get covered by a LB (attempted to) all day.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
No Mabin and King. Good luck!

Not worried at all. Iowa develops All BigTen defensive backs all the time:

D King
BJ Lowery
Micah Hyde
S. Prater
Amari Spievey

Over the last 8 years the Hawks have only had 1 year in which they didn't have an All BigTen defensive back, with 5 different players accomplishing it.

Rugamba will be he next great Iowa DB and you will once again show how completely inept you are at evaluating talent.

Reactions: ICHawk24

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not worried at all. Iowa develops All BigTen defensive backs all the time:

D King
BJ Lowery
Micah Hyde
S. Prater
Amari Spievey

Over the last 8 years the Hawks have only had 1 year in which they didn't have an All BigTen defensive back, with 5 different players accomplishing it.

Rugamba will be he next great Iowa DB and you will once again show how completely inept you are at evaluating talent.

Losing Mabin and King is going to hurt bad. No way to sugar coat it