Can I disable the political forum?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
If I were a student I would not share the deep and dark uber secret way of opting out of The Cave. A journey of self-discovery and self-reliance would do the OP good as he is way too dependent on others by coming here begging for assistance. Next thing you know he will be asking how to apply for food stamps.

Exactly. Quit your helpless ******** and figure it out yourself.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
If I were a student I would not share the deep and dark uber secret way of opting out of The Cave. A journey of self-discovery and self-reliance would do the OP good as he is way too dependent on others by coming here begging for assistance. Next thing you know he will be asking how to apply for food stamps.
OP looked like he needed a handout, so I did my duty and gave it to him. Now he's happier.

Imagine that.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
My first boss out of college told me on my first day at work that 3 things you don't discuss in polite company are politics, religion and abortion. Now, I don't think anyone will ever confuse the internet for polite company but it's sad how the message board mentality has permeated society. People can't wait to beat each other over the head with their beliefs when they know damn well it's going to lead to nothing but hard feelings. What a waste of time.

**Steps down off soap box knowing there will be 10 dislikes by the time I check back**

I added a dislike because you wanted ten, but it was only up to two. :( Good post though! I wouldn't have disliked it if you hadn't asked. :D

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
You know tuco is a Democrat...

I have no idea because I opted out of the cave asap. I have a lot of children, I don't need more bickering in my life. But he does seem kind of sneaky. And I have never figured out who Split supports besides the Hawks so maybe he is some kind of super secret double agent.

Help Support Us

Become a patron