Can I disable the political forum?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Is there a way to remove whinny liberal college kids from my forum list? I'm just wanting to see the Cyclone content. Thanks.
Not sure what you mean.
Whiny?
dawson-s-crying-face-o.gif

Windy?
windupkey.gif

Windy?
tumblr_nystz8Tuqn1ur1nt1o1_500.gif

Winnie?
giphy.gif

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I am so old that I remember I time when people did not discuss religion or politics in polite society and certainly didn't come up with silly put downs for those who held different beliefs.
There also used to be a time where politics could be discussed without a bunch of raging crybaby insecure snowflakes spewing insults and diversions at every side, however, it appears the internet has ruined that for everybody.

...Maybe I shouldn't speak in absolutes. There was still some of @RotatingColumn's behavior, but not nearly as much before as there is nowadays.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If I were a student I would not share the deep and dark uber secret way of opting out of The Cave. A journey of self-discovery and self-reliance would do the OP good as he is way too dependent on others by coming here begging for assistance. Next thing you know he will be asking how to apply for food stamps.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
There also used to be a time where politics could be discussed without a bunch of raging crybaby insecure snowflakes spewing insults and diversions at every side, however, it appears the internet has ruined that for everybody.

...Maybe I shouldn't speak in absolutes. There was still some of @RotatingColumn's behavior, but not nearly as much before as there is nowadays.
Can we all just agree to blame Al Gore for this?

• Funny
Reactions: beentherebefore