Locure

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
He's maybe 5'10" according to DMR article so how much do you see him growing?
I don't know! I'm not his family physician. I don't know how much more he will grow anymore than you do.

But growing 2-4" inches before graduating high school isn't unheard of in the slightest. Some kids are still growing when they get to college even.

People getting their panties all knotted up because a kid is small at age 15 (16 maybe?) smh...

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I've seen this kid play up close and he is really small. Quick as a cat and an amazing ball handler, but pushes off A LOT to get his shot off when driving to the hoop. Gets in foul trouble often and not well disciplined. I just don't see him as a Power 5 player at all.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I recently watched him play. Tiny. 5’10” is a major stretch imo. Quick compared to CIML guys but that’s not saying much.

• Informative
Reactions: Rural

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I've seen this kid play up close and he is really small. Quick as a cat and an amazing ball handler, but pushes off A LOT to get his shot off when driving to the hoop. Gets in foul trouble often and not well disciplined. I just don't see him as a Power 5 player at all.

He might be a good local get for Drake. I don't see him faring nearly as well in a P5 conference either.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

Agreed. I think he's a perfect fit for Drake. And it's a good time to commit there. Medved has that program on the right track.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I also heard from a local CIML coach that he’s not going to Iowa if Carton is going to Iowa which people are saying is a no brainer unless something extraordinary happens and the blue bloods come in.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
I also heard from a local CIML coach that he’s not going to Iowa if Carton is going to Iowa which people are saying is a no brainer unless something extraordinary happens and the blue bloods come in.

I was thinking Wisconsin was the leader but that's interesting

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
I was thinking Wisconsin was the leader but that's interesting
If you're getting that from 247, look at the dates. At the time those predictions were made, Wisconsin was his only P5 offer. I would guess from everything I've heard, he's Iowa unless big boys come calling.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
If you're getting that from 247, look at the dates. At the time those predictions were made, Wisconsin was his only P5 offer. I would guess from everything I've heard, he's Iowa unless big boys come calling.

Should rephrase that to I thought I had previously seen Wisconsin was one of the leaders (along with Iowa). Did not know Iowa was the far and away favorite

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Should rephrase that to I thought I had previously seen Wisconsin was one of the leaders (along with Iowa). Did not know Iowa was the far and away favorite

Personally, I don't think he ends up there. That's just where he would most likely go if things stay as they are now.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunnerclone

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
A lot can happen. I think he would probably go to Iowa over those schools. But I think he may get bigger offers than that. Then he has to decide between whatever is going on at Iowa at the time or a big time place. He does have relationships with the McCaffery boys and Weiskamp.

Reactions: Gunnerclone