Terrence Lewis 3 point shooting percentage

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Lewis is the x-factor heading into next year. If he plays well enough that he becomes a dependable starter, we will be pretty good.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Lewis shot 63 for 121 (52%) in his Jr year and 58 for 94 (62%) this year from the behind the arc. Wow, no wonder former Kansas player, Calvin Rayford said Lewis got a serious jump shot and his jumper is for real D-1.

That's outstanding.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I can't figure out why he's not a consensus top 60 player. I just don't see any holes in his game. The only thing is he's not super athletic, but I mean he can still yam it pretty good.

• Winner
Reactions: isutrevman

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If Babb can improve his percentage you got Jackson, Lewis, and Babb with an outside shot. No idea if Wigginton can hit the 3 but I bet he'll be good for a few.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Lewis shot 63 for 121 (52%) in his Jr year and 58 for 94 (62%) this year from the behind the arc. Wow, no wonder former Kansas player, Calvin Rayford said Lewis got a serious jump shot and his jumper is for real D-1.

That's kind of outstanding. Thomas was an elite shooter coming out of high school and I think that's even better than him.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I can't figure out why he's not a consensus top 60 player. I just don't see any holes in his game. The only thing is he's not super athletic, but I mean he can still yam it pretty good.

Cannot confirm without Hawkeye offer. :rolleyes:

Do like the quote from his dad who is also his HS coach. Sound slike dad and son have the right approach.

Whatever role coach finds for Terrence to play at, I know my son will take the opportunity and make something out of it,” Tyrone Lewis said.

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Love his highlights. He's going to be a good one for us. Looks like he could potentially earn a starting role by conference season if he can translate his game up a level, similar to what Solo did -- part of that depends on Babb and others obviously. I'm also eager to follow Lard's progression between now and fall, as we get more solid info.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I'll be interested how accurate that is.

Just curious....other posters on here have questioned inaccurate stats before. How can anyone's stats be inaccurate? I mean, don't the box scores of games just get continually tallied in computer statvprograms? Guess I don't get why stats can get reported wrong.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Calvin Rayford is the head coach at Milwaukee Career and Technical Education High School.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Just curious....other posters on here have questioned inaccurate stats before. How can anyone's stats be inaccurate? I mean, don't the box scores of games just get continually tallied in computer statvprograms? Guess I don't get why stats can get reported wrong.

62% from 3??? That is pretty ridiculous. It wouldn't take much for someone keying in wrong numbers to get an inaccurate percentage.

Also:

I don't think it is. If you look at the the stats from the individual games, a few games have him down for 3 made threes on 0 attempts. Who knows how many times he was given extra credit.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009

Look at the stats from his individual games. It looks like a few times the 3fgs made got switched with the 3fgs attempted.