Iowa City Man

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
Merrival told police that he did not think he swallowed the victim's nose...

I'm thinking you should remember these details if you bit the nose off of someone.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Charges might be filed against the guy whose nose was bit off? Come on, hasn't he suffered enough? Nice job with the shovel though...

Last edited:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Update:

kirk ferentz contacted the IC police chief Thursday morning to find out why he wasn't contacted first. "Misdemeanors should really be kept in house. We can handle this internally".

When informed that the alledged nose-biter wasn't, in fact, a member of his football team, ferentz responded by offering a scholarship, bringing his recruiting class for 2009 to 2.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Not to be nosy or anything, but something smells fishy here. How could you NOT know if you swallowed the guys nose that you just bit off. Was this address another trailerpark and they were sniffing glue, or paint, or a bad batch of Vicks. Hope his last snorting was good because he might need to get creative if he wants to sniff again.

Sorry for the analysis, I have always had a nose for this kinda thing and was thinking out loud.....:biggrin:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Not to be nosy or anything, but something smells fishy here. How could you NOT know if you swallowed the guys nose that you just bit off. Was this address another trailerpark and they were sniffing glue, or paint, or a bad batch of Vicks. Hope his last snorting was good because he might need to get creative if he wants to sniff again.

Sorry for the analysis, I have always had a nose for this kinda thing and was thinking out loud.....:biggrin:

Well, the one guy would be limited in his ability. Who nose how this stuff really happens?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron