***2017 NCAA Wrestling Championships Thurs/Fri/Sat in St. Louis***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Because I support the program whoever the coach or wrestlers are.

You were just one of the variety of posters who really hated Jackson and **** up the wrestling forum about it.

I actually liked Jackson, but he was over his head & should have been dismissed long ago. I called it early & often & was criticized. Now we have 1 team pt. to show for the mess. If you don't want other opinions, then develop another site. No need to preach & pretend to be the moral compass here.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Fantasy update

Code:
╔═══════╦═════════════════════════╦═══════╗
║ Place ║          Team           ║ Score ║
╠═══════╬═════════════════════════╬═══════╣
║     1 ║ Fightin' brett108s      ║ 160   ║
║     2 ║ Fightin' Isuskas        ║ 156.5 ║
║     3 ║ Fightin' Buf87s         ║ 149   ║
║     4 ║ Fightin' csteves        ║ 147   ║
║     5 ║ Fightin' CY88CE11s      ║ 131.5 ║
║     6 ║ Fightin' Abjuniors      ║ 129.5 ║
║     7 ║ Fightin' PT26s          ║ 127   ║
║     8 ║ Fightin' SouthJerseyCys ║ 124   ║
║     9 ║ Fightin' Mdk2ISUs       ║ 119   ║
║    10 ║ Fightin' Bthomps01s     ║ 118.5 ║
║    11 ║ Fightin' Hgoats         ║ 117   ║
║    12 ║ Fightin' BillyClones    ║ 112   ║
║    13 ║ Fightin' HitHard58s     ║ 106.5 ║
║    14 ║ Fightin' GrappleCys     ║ 105.5 ║
╚═══════╩═════════════════════════╩═══════╝

isit

Feb 9, 2014

You were just one of the variety of posters who really hated Jackson and **** up the wrestling forum about it.
Sounds like unconditional love to me. No thanks, and that's coming from an alumn. Looking forward to being at drury tonight and jacked about future...but nobody gets a free pass. Somebody explain why the blinders got us in this current sinkhole of 1 point we are in.

Reactions: bustamoveisu

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011

For the record, it was all about job performance to me. It wasn't personal. Hate is a strong word. I saw and heard earlier than others that he wasn't the guy for the job. People tried to put words in my mouth beyond that. And the funny thing is if KJ hadn't left, after that performance we would still have people on here claiming we shouldn't make a change.

I'm VERY excited about KD but he has a huge job to do.

• Disagree
Reactions: matclone

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
A month or so after KJ leaves the program, I see the Loser Brigade (e.g., Bustalie, and NEICy) are still laying all blame at his feet, and his only, including that pertaining to our NCAA performance (in which he wasn't involved). Sooner or later they're going to have to come up with a new target of derision.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: cyputz and Judoka

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
Hope you guys in St. Louis are having a good time, notwithstanding our non-appearance.

I didn't get in on the fantasy thing (don't know how it works) but will predict some winners tonight:

125--Cruz
133--Gross
141--Heil
149--Rutherford
157--Nolf
165--Joseph (going out on a limb, Martinez didn't look his usual self yesterday)
174--Hall (As much as I don't want him to win. Is living a charmed existence after sliding by Valencia)
184--Dean
197--Cox
Hwt: Snyder

Last edited:

ajbjunior

Feb 4, 2007
Fantasy update

Code:
╔═══════╦═════════════════════════╦═══════╗
║ Place ║          Team           ║ Score ║
╠═══════╬═════════════════════════╬═══════╣
║     1 ║ Fightin' brett108s      ║ 160   ║
║     2 ║ Fightin' Isuskas        ║ 156.5 ║
║     3 ║ Fightin' Buf87s         ║ 149   ║
║     4 ║ Fightin' csteves        ║ 147   ║
║     5 ║ Fightin' CY88CE11s      ║ 131.5 ║
║     6 ║ Fightin' Abjuniors      ║ 129.5 ║
║     7 ║ Fightin' PT26s          ║ 127   ║
║     8 ║ Fightin' SouthJerseyCys ║ 124   ║
║     9 ║ Fightin' Mdk2ISUs       ║ 119   ║
║    10 ║ Fightin' Bthomps01s     ║ 118.5 ║
║    11 ║ Fightin' Hgoats         ║ 117   ║
║    12 ║ Fightin' BillyClones    ║ 112   ║
║    13 ║ Fightin' HitHard58s     ║ 106.5 ║
║    14 ║ Fightin' GrappleCys     ║ 105.5 ║
╚═══════╩═════════════════════════╩═══════╝
Thanks Jud

ajbjunior

Feb 4, 2007
Hope you guys in St. Louis are having a good time, notwithstanding our non-appearance.

I didn't get in on the fantasy thing (don't know how it works) but will predict some winners tonight:

125--Cruz
133--Gross
141--Heil
149--Rutherford
157--Nolf
165--Joseph (going out on a limb, Martinez didn't look his usual self yesterday)
174--Hall (As much as I don't want him to win. Is living a charmed existence after sliding by Valencia)
184--Dean
197--Cox
Hwt: Snyder

That's how I see it except Martinez will do just enough to squeeze it. I also wouldn't be surprised by Nickal beating Dean.

NEICyFan

Feb 10, 2011
A month or so after KJ leaves the program, I see the Loser Brigade (e.g., Bustalie, and NEICy) are still laying all blame at his feet, and his only, including that pertaining to our NCAA performance (in which he wasn't involved). Sooner or later they're going to have to come up with a new target of derision.

Yeah. Because the rest of the year we wrestled so much better than that. He had nothing to do with this team at all.

Your inability or unwillingness to place the blame on a guy who lead the program for so many years is curious to say the least.

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012

Kevin, I'm sorry for putting blame on you. I'm also sorry you weren't given an opportunity to "peak in March". The worst season in history & 1 pt gained at the NCAA Tourney are not your fault. What was JP thinking about making such a drastic and surprising move to end your tenure? Matclown lives on......

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Kevin, I'm sorry for putting blame on you. I'm also sorry you weren't given an opportunity to "peak in March". The worst season in history & 1 pt gained at the NCAA Tourney are not your fault. What was JP thinking about making such a drastic and surprising move to end your tenure? Matclown lives on......

Good job backing up your "No, I'm totally a fan" post from earlier...