KSU vs. BU

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks for the answers by everyone on Webber's march to madness.

Was watching UVa and Notre Dame. Silly UVa didn't know that you can go all Baylor and foul someone when the ref has the ball still and not be intentional. Instead they grabbed Matt Farrell by the shoulders and throat so they actually did call an intentional foul.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
There were way more KSU fans there than I expected. I thought they were apathetic about this team.

• Agree
Reactions: mj4cy

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
That game was very odd and suspicious. We all know of Baylor's troubles recently and the win certainly helped KSU's chances of getting in. Why was he sitting LeComte the last four minutes? Nobody was making shots and your best shooter is sitting on the bench. Plus I am pretty sure Drew still had TWO TO's left in the last minute. WTH

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
That game was very odd and suspicious. We all know of Baylor's troubles recently and the win certainly helped KSU's chances of getting in. Why was he sitting LeComte the last four minutes? Nobody was making shots and your best shooter is sitting on the bench. Plus I am pretty sure Drew still had TWO TO's left in the last minute. WTH
Isn't LeComte still battling an injury?

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
K-State was playing for a dance card and coach Weber's job. Baylor was playing for themselves. The crowd was solidly K-State. The Wizard was there overseeing it all. How could the Cats not win this one. Good v. Evil.

Waco North and South both go down in flames the same day. Justice served if not by the law then by the basketball gods.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Sorry I couldn't give you both a like and a funny on that comment, but there is a lot of truth in that statement.

• Friendly
Reactions: surly

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Isn't LeComte still battling an injury?

He played earlier and had 13 points...(looked it up - he played 24 minutes) I could understand it if he hadn't. Just very fishy when you add 2 + 2 together and have a conspiracy orientated view of the world. Would also explain the higher odds for them winning the tourney.

The two high scores were Freeman with 16 points while only getting 18 minutes and Lecomte with 13 pts in 24 minutes. He tied with Motley who had 34 minutes even while dislocating a finger.

Lets see 7:46 made 3 point, 6:37 made 2 pointer, 5:51 made 3 pointer, 5:30 fouled, 4:29 turnover

And then didn't play again... must have been a really egregious turnover.

Last edited:

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
He played earlier and had 13 points...(looked it up - he played 24 minutes) I could understand it if he hadn't. Just very fishy when you add 2 + 2 together and have a conspiracy orientated view of the world. Would also explain the higher odds for them winning the tourney.

The two high scores were Freeman with 16 points while only getting 18 minutes and Lecomte with 13 pts in 24 minutes. He tied with Motley who had 34 minutes even while dislocating a finger.

Lets see 7:46 made 3 point, 6:37 made 2 pointer, 5:51 made 3 pointer, 5:30 fouled, 4:29 turnover

And then didn't play again... must have been a really egregious turnover.

LeComte looked a little gimpy at times; I don't think that ankle is all the way back. It might be good for BU that they lost, to give him recovery time for the big dance. French guys can dance, right?

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
K-State was playing for a dance card and coach Weber's job. Baylor was playing WITH themselves. The crowd was solidly K-State. The Wizard was there overseeing it all. How could the Cats not win this one. Good v. Evil.

Waco North and South both go down in flames the same day. Justice served if not by the law then by the basketball gods.
FIFY. The old Scott Drew was back...although having 2 TO's left was strange.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Baylor is a two man team, the guard and scary dude down low. Take them out and the rest of that team is pretty ordinary.

That's what State attempted to do last night, and it worked, most likely, only because the guard was dinged-up and Scott didn't want him wasted for the tournament, so he limited his minutes.

Let's be fair here, Self did the same thing with Josh Jackson. They both made choices directed by their priorities.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Who do we want to win, K State, or WVU. I would like another shot at WVU but I can't help wanting K State to beat them. I am torn.

Help Support Us

Become a patron