Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Common Jbo, Warren > Wadley is all we need to know.

Just for fun though, where would you place Park in ranking Big12 QB's?

Wadley sucks, couldn't even start over Daniels who won't sniff the NFL. Park is probably the second or third best QB in the Big 12. Dude is a stud

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Wadley sucks, couldn't even start over Daniels who won't sniff the NFL. Park is probably the second or third best QB in the Big 12. Dude is a stud

Who is better than Park?

So Wadley sucked last year. Will he get 100 total yards vs ISU higher standards? I mean if you are gonna "Raise the standard" you can't keep losing Super Bowls.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Who is better than Park?

So Wadley sucked last year. Will he get 100 total yards vs ISU higher standards? I mean if you are gonna "Raise the standard" you can't keep losing Super Bowls.

Not many people outside of the NFL.

I'm sure he'll do well in his Super Bowl

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Not many people outside of the NFL.

I'm sure he'll do well in his Super Bowl

So we should expect 1st or 2nd team All Big12 honors for him?

Why do you think Wadley will do well? He didn't even start last year and he is going agaisnt "Raised Standards". Seems like insurmountable odds to me.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So we should expect 1st or 2nd team All Big12 honors for him?

Why do you think Wadley will do well? He didn't even start last year and he is going agaisnt "Raised Standards". Seems like insurmountable odds to me.

You can raise the standards all you want but when you're going against a team that treats it like it's their Super Bowl and you treat it like just another non conference game the odds are stacked against you

JohnnyDakota

Jun 9, 2010
You can raise the standards all you want but when you're going against a team that treats it like it's their Super Bowl and you treat it like just another non conference game the odds are stacked against you

Right, ISU doesn't give full effort in the nonconference. You've already stated that.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017

When will ISU "Raise their standard" on effort? Can they really qualify for a bowl if they don't "Raise their standard" in the non conference? I mean beating a UNI is nice, beating San Jose is cool and all, but if ISU really wants to "Raise the Standard" they really first have to get back to the standard that Mac and Rhoads set.

JohnnyDakota

Jun 9, 2010
When will ISU "Raise their standard" on effort? Can they really qualify for a bowl if they don't "Raise their standard" in the non conference? I mean beating a UNI is nice, beating San Jose is cool and all, but if ISU really wants to "Raise the Standard" they really first have to get back to the standard that Mac and Rhoads set.

As a fan I'd be pretty upset that my beloved team didn't give 100% effort the first 3 games of the season....but yet, CyTwins is OK with it.

• Disagree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I don't see how it's hard to follow along. CMC is a storm brewer and he's not going to treat a non conference game more importantly than a Big 12 game. This is common sense guys

• Funny
Reactions: BigLame

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
They're not going to treat a non conference game more important than a conference game. That's all I'm saying

Ouch, if they can't match the instesity of a non confeeence team, they have no shot of matching a conference foes intensity. I mean if one thing is for sure, ISU is gonna get every conference Rivals Super Bowl x 100.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ouch, if they can't match the instesity of a non confeeence team, they have no shot of matching a conference foes intensity. I mean if one thing is for sure, ISU is gonna get every conference Rivals Super Bowl x 100.

No good coach is going to match the intensity Iowa brings for the ISU game. They put all their eggs in that basket