Kansas State

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah he looks like he has some attitude. Oh well, his game remains to be seen.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
He's the kind of player the NBA drools over. At least we'll only have to play him twice.

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Since this is a Huggins recruit.......is that the name of his AAU team or did they just start adding a recruits rap sheet to his bio? Not saying he has one, just trying to joke a little.....

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Anyone else notice that his average points per game has declined every year in high school? Freshman 30 ppg, Sophomore 28 ppg, Junior 20 ppg. Interesting.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
He was a Charlotte signee until Huggy hired his coach or something... anyway, Huggy got him to back out of Charlotte and go to Manhattan.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
He was a Charlotte signee until Huggy hired his coach or something... anyway, Huggy got him to back out of Charlotte and go to Manhattan.

Huggy poached a recruit from somewhere else....shocker. Considering Huggins' past history and the stories of him 'recruiting' players even though he was not employed, I am so looking forward to the train wreck that will be K-State B-ball in a few years. Will K-State have some success? Of course, but In my opinion, K-State will be a disaster in a few years when either Huggy is forced out or he leaves for greener pastures. It should be interesting to watch.

CysMyGuy

Nov 2, 2006
Southlake TX
Considering Huggins' past history and the stories of him 'recruiting' players even though he was not employed

I've heard a lot of crazy recruiting stories in my life, but that one clearly takes the cake. That's worse then when Larry Brown hired Ed Manning in order to get Danny to commit. I wonder if Old Larry had to wait for Ed to drop off that last load and head for home to make the offer.

WOW!

Help Support Us

Become a patron