RECRUITING: 2018 Solon prospect set to visit this weekend

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
Solon is practically a suburb of Iowa City. I am really happy to see ISU recruit eastern iowa hard and not just give up around here, but this one will be a difficult pick up. I can see Ferentz offering him after plan A and B sign elsewhere.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Solon is practically a suburb of Iowa City. I am really happy to see ISU recruit eastern iowa hard and not just give up around here, but this one will be a difficult pick up. I can see Ferentz offering him after plan A and B sign elsewhere.
Exactly what I was thinking. You never know with each kid but that place is pure Hawkeye

L

LincolnWay187

The kid is wearing a Hawkeyes shirt in his scout picture for christs sake. I wouldn't even both recruiting a kid like this.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
The kid is wearing a Hawkeyes shirt in his scout picture for christs sake. I wouldn't even both recruiting a kid like this.

Myself, I'd prefer it if CMC did not work on assumptions or take things at face value. And, I'll bet he doesn't do those things, after all, the kid is visiting.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
I saw this kid play football, basketball and wrestling a year ago and know his family. Great people and if I remember correctly they are pretty neutral as far as Iowa St/Iowa. They will look for the best fit.

CycloneTJS

Jan 29, 2009
Cedar Rapids
I spoke to one of the kids HS coaches - says he has one of the 'highest motors' ever to play at Solon, and they have had a strong history. I hope CMC keeps the press on - we need to win kids like this in the Cyclone State, regardless of what county they live in.