Mike Johnson - Arrested

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Sounded like him and MC weren't on the same page last year, and perhaps this is an obviously extreme telling sign of that.

It's too bad but life is about responsibility.

• Agree
Reactions: TheJackWePack5

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I just assume that we have CF members who have such sketchy fraternity and dorm mates that they check the arrest records every morning to see if they have to go bail them out.

#beentheredonethat
I used to work with a guy that grew up in Ames and always read the arrest report in the Ames paper to see if anyone he knew got busted the night before. This was pre internet days of course.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
As a black man born and raised in Africa, I always wonder what is wrong with a lot of African American people. Raised by a single mother after my father died in a car accident when I was only 3yrs old, it makes sad to see a lot of blacks here not appreciating the opportunity they have at just being in the USA, let alone a free education as Mike Johnson and many student athletes are awarded through scholarships. My questions to all African Americans on this site, how are you guys raised in your homes in such away that you have this anger to hurt someone else? Or just hate others. Do your parents ever tell you to walk away from any trouble such as fights? Do your parents ever stressed that education should be your plan A no matter what? And please don't give me this nonsense of being raised by a single parent,because I was raised by one too and she and grandma taught me to be respectful(yeah if you meet me in person, you would know that I am a decent respectful young man). To be honest, I think being raised by a single mother, taught me to be respectful of women,a great husband and father. I just don't get it why most young men, blacks especially have to hurt someone and end up in jail when their future should have been bright as Mike's was supposed to be without having a criminal record. Look at the shooting last weekend on Campus? young black men, it was. What the f**k y'all?

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
As a black man born and raised in Africa, I always wonder what is wrong with a lot of African American people. Raised by a single mother after my father died in a car accident when I was only 3yrs old, it makes sad to see a lot of blacks here not appreciating the opportunity they have at just being in the USA, let alone a free education as Mike Johnson and many student athletes are awarded through scholarships. My questions to all African Americans on this site, how are you guys raised in your homes in such away that you have this anger to hurt someone else? Or just hate others. Do your parents ever tell you to walk away from any trouble such as fights? Do your parents ever stressed that education should be your plan A no matter what? And please don't give me this nonsense of being raised by a single parent,because I was raised by one too and she and grandma taught me to be respectful(yeah if you meet me in person, you would know that I am a decent respectful young man). To be honest, I think being raised by a single mother, taught me to be respectful of women,a great husband and father. I just don't get it why most young men, blacks especially have to hurt someone and end up in jail when their future should have been bright as Mike's was supposed to be without having a criminal record. Look at the shooting last weekend on Campus? young black men, it was. What the f**k y'all?

This doesn't have anything to do with Mike Johnson being an African American.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
You somehow managed to make Mike Johnson's arrest about you and type up one of the weirdest posts I've read on here in a while. Impressive.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Indeed

Edit: Make sure you expand the quoted. It will then make sense.

Reactions: rholtgraves

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006

Domestic violence is colorblind.

http://ncadv.org/learn-more/statistics

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
This doesn't have anything to do with Mike Johnson being an African American.
But? That is why I am asking those that grew up in a different environment than I did. If you are going to respond to my post can explain more atleast?

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
You somehow managed to make Mike Johnson's arrest about you and type up one of the weirdest posts I've read on here in a while. Impressive.
Lol, I love the way most you hate facts, i just asked questions, What did I hurt your little feelings when I talked about how I was raised? Well too bad, I'm proud of the way my single mother raised me, atleast I never hurt anyboy as Mike Johnson or try to shoot up somebody as did by those stupid black kids that did the shootings over the weekend.

Last edited:

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
Indeed

Edit: Make sure you expand the quoted. It will then make sense.
Tre I was expecting more of a detailed response so I could understand things from an African American person's perspective, sorry for my ignorance, but I don't usually see a black kid straight out of African shooting/raping or strangle someone or getting jailed for some stupid stuff. That is why I asked, and in no way am I saying African are better than African American because we are not. Every person is different, but just a lot of brothers out there that are thugs trying to shoot up someone for no apparent reason.

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
What is weird about my post? Is asking questions that I do not understand weird?

Cyclone11

Aug 29, 2016
Duke Lacrosse lesson not learned apparently.
Well the arrest report says with injuries right? Someone must have seen some bruises or blood to determine that an injury was caused through strangulation as accused.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Well the arrest report says with injuries right? Someone must have seen some bruises or blood to determine that an injury was caused through strangulation as accused.
Wow, you know all the evidence by just reading a charge. You're good!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone11